Where is Athene these days?

Yeah where, what is he doing? Last youtube upload was 2 years ago.

You’d probably get more information off of a google search than here.

Update.
I was right, you do!

1 Like

I miss Grim, Zalgradis, Pat and Perklunt…

1 Like

He’s the leader of a cult now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Went crazy and started a cult/religion

6 Likes

Wait what. So he wasn’t ever joking, he genuinely was nuts…

as a religion you don`t have to pay people that work for you. You can legally use them as slaves and his fanbois will be those slaves… so yeh its kind of smart also.

1 Like

running his little cult and surrounding himself with yes-men, pretending hes some scientist einstein wannabe

you know typical stuff for a narcissist with delusions of grandeur

6 Likes

He’s got his legion to gold farm for him now.

watched some videos of him a couple of months back because i wondered myself what became of him and i was legitimately creeped out. wouldnt be surprised if we heard about an athene mass suicide in a couple of years. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

All his original vids were deleted :frowning: :frowning:
Mass weep for our lost cult leader, his boyfriend Furious & his b**** Tania! Lord of Warcraft! BibleThump OMEGACRY
Former Best Paladin in the World!
#YoutubeBad
#AtheneWins!

1 Like

Hahahah, Athene. He used to make great videos then he started to do everything for money and lost his magic.

Nowadays as far as I know he is trying to recruit people into his cult by paying a few b*****es for more appeal :smirk:

Gee I want a cult too!
Harem Cult!

i really do wonder how he finances his cult though. :thinking:

“Charity” donations

1 Like

I think he made alot of money via youtube and scammed people to invest for a hopeless project.

He had hundreds of clickbait videos on youtube and I remember youtube suspended his channel once for such behaviour, he still got the money though :sweat_smile:

He also had twitch subscribers and donations etc.

1 Like

He had people in his ‘compound’ make a clash of clans knockoff app with streamers. It’s pretty embarrassing but I think they’re still trying to make it a thing.

His narcissistic and megalomaniac side which he exaggerated in the early videos got the better of him and he went completely off the rails.

1 Like

This might be unpopular opinion - but he is smart.
He was manipulative, greedy, rude but he knew how to be famous!!
He just wanted to be celebrity but I think that not cup for everyone.

2 Likes

Oh my, it feels like I missed out on something in the history of WoW gaming :open_mouth:

I need to watch the rest of those videos later :+1:

Last I checked it was still in Greece.

Jokes aside, the mans actual scum.