Where is Exiles Reach?

It’s not on the map?

When you finish it, there’s a loading screen showing it as being between Kul Tiras and Northrend if I remember correctly.

5 Likes

It’s in the North Sea, so you can say it’s near north rend.

So it’s not actually on the map? Omg that’s stupid.

It’s not a visible landmass, nah. The dotted line just starts in the ocean.

11 Likes

Ugh that is so ugly. They must add this zone to the map.

It’s uncharted island :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Add islands from Island Expeditions too, we have World of Islecraft already.

I woudlnt mind. But they’re instanced areas, so them not being on the map makes some (still not much) sense. But an entire leveling zone, just hidden? STUPID

2 Likes

Seeing the Wandering Isle moving around on the world map would be cool too :grin:

4 Likes

It should just be an island outside pandaria.

It’s a tutorial island not a leveling zone.

1 Like

what does it matter ? a totally useless zone anyway

Can’t believe you actually seem fine with this decision? Why would they hide zones from the map, it makes no sense to me.

1 Like

It’s a scripted tutorial island. That’s it.

Should still be on the map.

I think it is just too small to appear, remember, things are generally “Not-to-Scale” in WoW, and i get the impression that Exile’s Reach is probably too small to appear on the maps and one of few areas actually “As big as they are in the game”, or in this case, Small, thus why it doesn’t appear on the “Broad Strokes” map we get when traveling, it is like how Kezan/Lost Isles ain’t there either (Before they blow up) but on the “Maelstrom” Map instead, only Exiles Reach is even less relevant and possibly even smaller.

More like why should they bother adding it to the map? Don’t want the map to end up looking like this

1 Like

Yes, why not. Also they should fix the scale. E.Kingdom, Kalimdor, Northrend and Pandaria are too small. BFA “continents” are too large. Very annoying.