Where is Exiles Reach?

It should just be an island outside pandaria.

It’s a tutorial island not a leveling zone.

1 Like

what does it matter ? a totally useless zone anyway

Can’t believe you actually seem fine with this decision? Why would they hide zones from the map, it makes no sense to me.

1 Like

It’s a scripted tutorial island. That’s it.

Should still be on the map.

I think it is just too small to appear, remember, things are generally “Not-to-Scale” in WoW, and i get the impression that Exile’s Reach is probably too small to appear on the maps and one of few areas actually “As big as they are in the game”, or in this case, Small, thus why it doesn’t appear on the “Broad Strokes” map we get when traveling, it is like how Kezan/Lost Isles ain’t there either (Before they blow up) but on the “Maelstrom” Map instead, only Exiles Reach is even less relevant and possibly even smaller.

More like why should they bother adding it to the map? Don’t want the map to end up looking like this

1 Like

Yes, why not. Also they should fix the scale. E.Kingdom, Kalimdor, Northrend and Pandaria are too small. BFA “continents” are too large. Very annoying.

you remember the “testing map” that came out before Half Life 2? Thats exiles reach it seems

How is Exiles Reach less relevant, when it’s basically the only thing people are talking about. Adding it to the Maelstrom I would be fine with.

as we are already talking about it, is there something special to get there (except the transmog things) like a toy? or a mount?

This is how the world looks approximately lorewise

Remember that the ingame world itself is not to scale with lore. Besides being very compressed Broken Isles are about the same size as Pandaria ingame but only about half of that according to this map.

Sure BFA mainlands are not to scale but that’s how they are ingame. Again according to lore map Zandalar is smaller than Kub-Lai Summit and Kul Tiras is smaller than Gilneas. Ingame they have 3 zones each.

3 Likes

Nope, but you can die to fatigue while trying to reach the Islands you see on the horizon.

are you the actual Chromie dude that we know and love from the Warcraft franchise? I never talked to a celebrety before this ( I once nodded to the guy from Super Tramp but that was it )

Sadly Chromie does not exist in our world. Maybe one day we’ll have the technology to travel to other universes.

1 Like

I’d like to see home and family again.

the problem whit maps, even in RL, is that they are not right at all, we could say the same for the wow map, the scales are wrong, but so is the standard earth map we use, compleately wrong and puts some islands and continents out of proportion totaly

I have been out of the loop, but is Exile’s Reach (what with the name and throwing you up on a beach as the intro to the game) a cheeky nod at Path of Exile? :thinking:

The island is likely so small that it would not register on a world map of this scale. Same way you dont really see Hawaii as more than a speck of dust when viewing a map of the Earth of a certain scale.