Where is my trust level 3?

Tbh forum is pretty much the only community I have at the moment. And most people seem to be quite ok. Don’t care much for trust levels though other than regarding posting pics.

Same, but the amount of threads and posts read required to keep tl3 is ridiculous. And it doesn’t help that posting anything even slightly controversial in most cases leads to a ban and losing tl3 for at least 2 months.

1 Like

The posting isn’t the big requirement, reading is.

3 Likes

Easy to check by swapping to another char. The beta one is account wide.

False, 1 post is all that’s needed to lose TL3.

Ah, I wasn’t even aware that the normal one wasn’t. I indeed have tl3 on other characters as well.

Thanks!

It’s nice to be on Blizz’s ‘nice’ list and basically always get invited to betas (and in one case even an alpha). :relaxed:

1 Like

The requirements for it is craaaazeee ridiculous and I’m all about them GIFs n pics.
If I’d ever lose it I’d be outta here faster than you can say Indsprøjtning.

One could argue the requirements encourage a lot of low-quality threads to be opened. Also, I honestly don’t want to start grinding rep on forum posts now that I just stopped everything to do with grinds ingame because it felt sickening.

I wish. Blizzard never ever gives me beta access for their games. :frowning:

With your activity here u’ll get it passively when the 100 days have passed :slight_smile:

Tbh I never cared about it. I was perfectly aware that it’s impossible to get it if I don’t auto censor myself(I still think I got it by mistake)

My statement is true

The posting isn’t the big requirement, reading is.

The post requirement is

• Reply to 10 different Topics

The reading requirement is

• Read 500 Topics created in the last 100 Days
  • Read 20,000 Posts created in the last 100 Day

Your statement is absolutely false. All that’s needed is 1 post that the mods don’t like and TL3 is lost.

1 Like

There is nothing false about my statement.

The large requirement for TL3 is reading.

I do not understand why you are trying to twist that into something else. Making ten replies over 100 day period is nothing.

Reading is the big requirement. That is what takes the time.

But I thought you’d have to be ban free for 6 months? :o

Haha. Really recognised how living in Scotland has affected my articulation the past few years when I came here. :joy:

Now I know where that infamous tradition of Scots getting banned on social media all the time comes from.

That is also true, but you dont strike me as a poster that gets banned?

I don’t understand why you are playing dumb. The biggest requirement is to not get banned for arbitrary reason.

1 Like

Never found that requirement to be hard, to me thats the easiest part.

1 Like