Where is my trust level 3?

Arbitrary?
Just adhering to the rules is a fairly straight forward thing.

I do not play dumb.

I have factually stated what the biggest requirement is.

For some reason these factual requirements have made you target me.

That is very kind if you to say, but I had my first mute before even becoming a forum member. Second one together with congratulations to my new trust level. :joy:

A few posts have been removed since then. Wasn’t intended though… But I might have a little bit of troublemaker genes by default…

Oh well :sweat_smile: always some TL3 ppl around that can link pics for you anyways :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Rules: * exists*
https://blog.johnnyreilly.com/assets/images/i-must-break-you-29e2c816c3e15429ad8403d865d6abc0.jpg

You must learn to bend the rules as far as you can.
But don’t break them. Use vagueness.

It works. I know.

Let the above be your new mantra.

2 Likes

Yes, arbitrary. Everything the mods don’t like goes into the ‘trolling’ umbrella.

Oh no, I don’t agree with your post so I’m targeting you?

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s accurate. There has to be a certain basis for it.
They don’t just lurk the forums and ban people ‘for shiz n giggles’.

No, disagreeing would be acceptable. Calling me a liar that I’m spreading false information is not.

They were being ‘facetious’ with their ‘technicality’.
But yeah, I hate it too when people call you stuff that’s a blatant lie or even slander.

2 Likes

When did I call you a liar? I said that the biggest obstacle for keeping TL3 is evading the banhammer, which is my opinion. You didn’t even mention it.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I am infamous for emotionally destroying Schrödinger’s Douchebags… Also, while I once was a stupidly kind, cute and caring person, I’ve somewhat evolved to a bad mooded Pokémon and couldn’t fake kindness anymore if my life depended on it. This is not always helpful…

I don’t get why do we have to grind on the forums now. If you earned your tl3 once. They should let you keep it unless you get banned.

2 Likes

I agree, its silly.

1 Like

Awww.

I totally get what you mean, but I’m one hell of a liar and can fake it like there’s no tomorrow.

But sincerely; you don’t seem like a bad person (because judging people through a WoW forum is the best way to judge people, amirite?!). But making sure you don’t get emotional when you have a heated argument in this place can be tough. You gotta be a regular Hannibal Lecter at times (referring to the calm surface demeanor, not the eating people part :joy:).

1 Like

We be having the Bruce Lee convo here, huh?

Jokes aside, thanks for the compliment though I am not sure how to take it coming together with the information that you can fake kindness. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t lie, I have zero reason to. I do like to be helpful but sometimes it feels punishing.

No good deed goes unpunished.

I think this is now just derailign so I’m going to leave it be.

Hahaha, I wanted to make a joke about that, but I wanted it to come across sincere, so I didn’t.

No look; I might fake many things on a daily basis, but I am very much about being truthful. I just learned… to spin it. Not to be deceitful, but to spare other people’s feelings.
Because many people can’t handle it.

Example:
Hey how do you like my hair?!

If you hate it…
Someone who’d lie to be nice would perhaps say: I love it! Looks great on you.
I would say: If you’re happy with it, it’s awesome.

Oh I believe you and that remark wasn’t aimed at you if that’s what you thought. It was just a general ‘I hate it also when I’m called stuff that isn’t true’ remark.

Nothing but respect here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes