Where is Samantha Scarlet

Hi guys, please could someone tell me exactly where the above NPC is in Lunarfall - as usual the wowhead picture is completely incorrect and displays the level 0 layout (I’ve got the level 3 town hall). I’ve spent over an hour walking round and cannot see her anywhere!

With Wowhead, what you want to look at are the comments.

The comments are by far the most valuable part of that site. Yes, it’s essential that there is a searchable database so that things can be linked, but the comments are what usually tell you what you want to know.

The top comment on Wowhead says:

This is one of several NPCs that can randomly spawn in your garrison each day. They will appear in the entryway of your level 3 town hall. Some of the NPCs will offer quests while others will be traders. Everyone on your realm will have the same trader if they get the trader, but whether you get the trader or a questgiver will be up for individuals is random each day.

So you don’t necessarily get the Herb Trader every day. In fact, I think it will be like once in two weeks. I remember during Warlords, one of the standard calls in Trade or Local:Garrison was asking for people who got X trader.

However, if you do get the trader, they will be standing just inside the entrance of a Level 3 Garrison.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Randomly spawning NPC’s, what a superb idea that was… -.-

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.