Where is the 20th anniversary event?

it not about timezones. they just delay eu for 1 day since forever.

You should be happy we get it a day later. Often the US gets shafted because they have extended maintenance or crashes that they can fix before we get the patch. There’s an uproar at the US forum currently because they’ve announced that they can’t play on tuesday because of extra maintenance. People going bonkers and asking for extra gametime etc.

5 Likes

not really no

2 Likes

but if it was a cube one side would be flat.

2 Likes

Technically, if it was a cube, all six sides would be flat.

3 Likes

but just one, without special boots, will be playable.

1 Like

I cant link the image but It says the 22th on my launcher still.

[https-://i.ibb.co/9rvmbJm/test.jpg]

Edit: still, we all know EU gets stuff later but i didnt see any date for EU, thats why i thought it would be a global release…
Today is my birthday, left work early just to play :cry:

2 Likes

On my launcher

And when I click on it

What language are you set to?

3 Likes

Ahhh yea, i have set on English US. That’s why

2 Likes

3 Likes

thank you !

2 Likes

I would assume that playing a couple of months people would realize that patch/resets always arrives on Wednesday.

Damn, I was scrambling with relogging and setting my region to Americas to see if that’s the cause, because that would make sense to me, and it still showed 23rd. I would never have guessed it’s the app language that determines the date.

2 Likes

But will we get a day longer as well like the 7th of January or is it still the 6th that would mean we in europe get a day less.

EU event runs 23rd Oct to 7th Jan.

Because all the advertisement channels like youtube, twitter and the main wow website work on the NA rules.

EU are always 1 day after