Where is the 20th anniversary event?

There is nothing outside caverns of time ?

Cause it’s not wednesday yet

10 Likes

Bruh. 20 years its been like this. And this is still something people dont understand :smile:

8 Likes

then why say 22 if its for the 23

3 Likes

well, if you google the date it shows 22th October, not 23rd - so people who ain’t playing this game for 20-15 or 10 years might get confused.

But yeah, pretty much by the rule of thumb add one day for any event you are interested in.

Edit: On a bright side you are not only one dear OP - we conducted an ritual sitting on mounts in the cricle - it should speed up bringing in the event!

2 Likes

The main and only date advertised on the featured page is the 22th. Not 23.

2 Likes

Yeah, because USA gets everything earlier :slight_smile: Other world comes a day after in WoW

2 Likes

22 oct = NA
23 oct = EU

Learn it time zone

4 Likes

diferent time-zones are here to blame, it is not like USA is in better position like they have it a day earlier on purpouse. At least as far as I know it will be i.e. 10 am here in the EU when event will start ant it will be like 4 pm when it starts there? But it will be “at the same time”.

Nothing to do with time zones.
NA get their patches on Tuesday, EU get it on Wednesday. It’s been like this for 20 years.

The only exceptions are Hotfixes, & more recently Expansion launches.

5 Likes

Thats right because if it would be timezoned, then EU should get it earlier as EU is 7 hours ahead of US. Instead Blizzard have decided to give NA headstart of everything. They could give the patch for EU on tuesday and 7 hours later give the same patch for NA, but instead they give it 1 day later for EU.

You all make it sound like Earth is round or something. Timezones… pffft

2 Likes

World is actually a Cube

I think if reason blizz lazy telled about other regions had different time.

Blizzard alwasy show about NA time release. Europe players guessed it mean same day for EU.
Like other games come release date SAME time for all regions. EU players easy misunderstand…

Blizzard could tell about patch. Like “It’s come out 10 Jan! Europe 11 Jan!” Would make europe players sense hearing this. If they ignored about tuesday (NA) and wednesday (EU)

All EU announcements in this very forum and the news articles include all the right dates for EU:-

2 Likes

every. single.time.

3 Likes

'Muricans have their reset on Tuesday. The blues on the EU-side are often … forgetting to adjust the date for us.

2 Likes

Yeah. But like in youtube. Blizzard’s WoW account, posted video about patch and time
EU players watched it wihout read this Blue post on forum.

Every Twitter/X and wowhead news same about NA’s time. Less about europe time…
Maybe

I’m always surprised that people don’t understand EU reset dates at this stage but I guess it still happens.

Yes all their social media is based on the US start dates because they are all US accounts.

4 Likes

5 Likes