Where is the free transfers blizzard?

This is getting to a point where it simply not working. Give us free transfers already.

4 Likes

You made the decision to play on Kazzak, why should Blizzard compensate you?

1 Like

They should’ve offered free transfers to less populated servers when they failed to provide the service that their customers paid for. To still have more than 1 hour of queue time is unacceptable. Expand server capacity or offer transfers.

1 Like

You cose to play on one of the most populated servers EU… You should have chosen to play on a less populated server if you can’t deal with it.
Personally i just jump on a lower pop realm and play alts i have there if i can’t get on early enough to avoid the worst of the queue.

1 Like

Have you ever wondered, that maybe some people started playing on Kazzak before it got so populated?

Secondly, have you wondered that people might not have alts on other servers or simply just want to play on their main characters, instead playing on random characters which you end up abandoning?

4 Likes

Maybe I made that decision 10 years ago. Maybe I deserve to be able to play the game I’m paying for, don’t you think?

4 Likes

Good news, everyone!

1 Like

Here:

Feel free to send some gold this way before you leave.

We have made the decision to play, not to queue for hours?

The free transfer from HYJAL (EU-FR) is already over?!

Please re-enable free transfer from Hyjal (EU-FR) it’s unplayable

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.