Where is the world pvp?

So i have a 120 character a holy priest. geared and specced towards pvp. I wanted to try someworld pvp after having read about it…
But really since I am super new to the game. Where are the other enemy players? I thought that there we be some major zones of conflict… Other than battlegrounds where else I can find places to fight with others?(okay I meant heal teammates that take part in world pvp)

Regards
Alex

3 Likes

I did wpvp and had fun until Bliz Server performance became worse then any private Server.

4 Likes

right now drustvar

Assaults are usually a good source of wPvP.

Every now & again (not sure of the interval) there’ll be an Assault in Zandalar or Kul Tiras marked on your map.

How these areas are marked? I wait a lot in queues for random bags so it will be cool to be at areas that are likely the conflicts to happen, while I wait for my.bgs(many times 30 mins)

faction assults are usualy full of pvp, no they arent marked (other than showing where the invasion is and what the WQ are. you have to find the alliance to kill them.

As I said I am super noob and I leveled up the last levels through rgb…
Are there quests that I need to start to participate to the assaults? I can not find information about the assaults or timers about such events…

when you head into a zone that the assult is taking place you will get a quest for completing 4 of the 5 WQs about it, once you have done that you can then complete said main quest for aditional rewards. I would however insist on completing all the WQs of the assult as they give conquest (60 if completing all of them). if your on warmode PVP will often happen in these areas as both factions have WQs in those areas. just be carful if its on a week where the alliance has that stupid AOO quest as you will see massive groups of alliance pvers all grouping up and farming horde.

as for finding when they take place. Just google BFA assult timer, you should find something.

Don’t know how is the situation on your shard…but aside from invasions, on my shard and on many others there’s plenty of players from both sides at turtle quartermaster in Stormsong.

The guards are tough but it’s one of the places people often wpvp. Spontaneous fights are not rare.

Wowhead has the times of the next few Faction Assaults on its front page. They happen every 19 hours and last 7 hours. The zone is random but it alternates between an Alliance zone and a Horde zone. There are regular Secret Supply Chests that spawn at certain locations during the Faction Assaults, keep an eye out for these as they give 50 conquest points (and 360 ilvl gear if that’s any use). Players often announce the location in chat when they spawn.

Ill show you, why in WPvP not many people plays, WPvP 40x40+ lags and ppl disconect Blizz servers or game engine can not cope with the load. Need fix it

A tip: at the warchest in Zuldazar there’s a shady looking orc (human with a mask) who offers you a chance to join BGs as a mercenary, effectively batting for the other side. While some might find this not to be to their taste it greatly increases your honour gains in Bgs and Alliance queues are MUCH shorter. We’re talking 3-5 mins for an average BG and 6-9 minutes for an EBG.

thanks. But what I can do with honor points? I only thought that we care about the conquest points and honor is only for buying potions.

Honor - only to advance in honor rank, for achievements / titles / toys / etc.
Conquest points/bar - to get current gear and weekly chest.

Stranglethorn, duskwood andand redridge are hotspots for gankers and alot of wpvp 120s from both alliance and horde go to kill the other and some are now famous there and geared to the teeth. It makes for good wpvp and some hilarious banter. I go there to kill gankers as a hobby

4 Likes

The only place i like in BFA is voldun, i hate all the other areas.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.