Where the Horde at?

Where does the Horde spend it’s time in Argent dawn?

Everyone is either at Stormwind or Goldshire.

I would Imagine Silvermoon having some role players but I see none.

Have you tried Orgrimmar?

There is RP that happens in Silvermoon.

But most Horde RP is guild based, but if you wish to find that you will have to look to Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar.

2 Likes

Big event in Nagrand (Outland)

3 Likes

what even is this thread

Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar has a lot of casual RP

I believe the OP is asking where the majority of Horde roleplayers usually frequent.

I was asking where the Horde role players are. Since I haven’t seen anyone in Silvermoon and only a few at Orgrimmar

A great deal of them are on their way to Dragonblight as well:

10 Likes

Compared to Alliance-side, Horde RP is a little more difficult to come across and thus can be more difficult to get into. That being said, Valley of Honour is often where you’ll find Horde RPers outside of guild-based RP, and (in my experience at least) most people will be quite happy to engage with someone who walks up to them and says hello.

But as Trautfizzle pointed out, there’s a campaign that’s brought a lot of the Orgrimmar scene up to Northrend, and generally towards the end of an expansion, RP does roll off a little as people unsub, take breaks, and get burned out from the lack of new things to do. For sure it’ll pop back up though, perhaps not right at Shadowlands’ launch, but in the weeks after absolutely.

7 Likes

Oh indeed. The Horde players are a bit spread now with two big events.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.