Where to get gear in Oribos?

I don’t have DF yet, and I am 60 lvl. I want to buy some pvp items for honor points and when I get to the vendors in Oribos, they don’t have it. Only some sets that says “appearances” which is not what I want. Should I unlock something, do quest or items are deleted upon releasing the new expansion?

Sir/Ma’am, it’s not Shadowlands anymore, we’re beyond that nightmare, don’t give us PTSD please.

2 Likes

:smiley: Oke oke, but where to get anything, pvp trinket for example? Any pvp vendors in older expansions with ilvl above 200?

To be honest I’m not sure if you can get them anymore. Old explansion vendors just sell cosmetic items of old gear for Mark of Honor.

The vendors are in the Enclave in the small room, next to the one where Bolvar stands.

No idea what they are selling their goods for, however.

Yes I found them, but there is no pvp gear at all, only some cosmetic sets for transmog I guess.
So I can’t gear in pvp until I buy DF???

2 Likes

Looks like you can’t, and honor for us in DF was reset anyways. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

Unfortunetly no.

Remained inly
Cosmetics

Sorry

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. I noticed that I don’t get gear from rbgs anymore only hp and marks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.