Where to level up? Returning player

Hi!

After long time brake (wotlk) im now back, just to chill play, get little feeling from the game i played at 2006 - 2009.

Seems like now when om started i in somehow got at a new iland to level up…

I was thinking i wanted to do leveling old school, eastern kingdoms. Duskwood, westfall etc. Am I still able to do that?
Any other things that i should think of when im back efter over 10 years?

Hi Ajjemon

With new characters you are able to choose whether or not you start on the ‘beginner island’ which shows you the ropes of the game and takes you to level 10 once completing it.
Aftewards (or if you choose not to go to the beginner island) you are able to choose from all the previous expansions, in which you would like to level (you can pick another expansion at any time).
The goal is to level through all of the content that expansion presents you and you should reach level 50 by the end of it.

If you have any additional questions I advise you to sign up for the mentor program. This links you to more experienced players in the game who can assist you to find your way in Azeroth and beyond.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.