Where would you live in Azeroth?

If you were to live in Azeroth, where would you live? And why there?
What would you do for a living?

1 Like

Either in the Exodar or - most likely - Suramar
Suramar is a majestic city, glorious and beautifull, so no brainer… and the Exodar is futuristic and have space goat girls :heart:
I think, like everyone from Earth, my skillsett would be a bit useless, so before I could do anything for a living, would find a Master to be his/her apprentice and learn the art of the techno-magical artificers and engineers

1 Like

Ironforge

It is the opposite of Tokyo. While Azeroth is fraught with cataclysmic and world-ending disasters on an almost weekly basis, at least the dwarves of Ironforge are usually forgotten about in those stories.

I personally like the aesthetics and feels of Quel’thalas the most, buut the 90% chance of being turned into an undead monstrosity is not really my thing.

For my craft; assuming I was an elf; I’d exploit my longer lifetime to absolutely dominate the housing market. And I would make the doorway in every house just small enough to work fine for humans and dwarves but absolutely annoy the taller and long lived Draenei/Night Elves so as to encourage them to leave!

2 Likes

Anywhere in Pandaria.
Just… pretty much that.

Being angry is illegal. And literally everywhere is gorgeous. Come on. Of course it’s gonna be Pandaria.

7 Likes

I love Valley of the four winds. I spend much time there.

1 Like

Probably Dalaran. It’s sufficiently removed from the madness of the perpetually quarreling factions but has ready access to portals to anywhere, opportunities to study wizardry, the finest café on Azeroth and by appearances it’s one of the few cities in the world with proper plumbing!

3 Likes

Grizzly Hills without a doubt, the great northern woods will always call on me.

1 Like

Silvermoon, if they find a way to heal the dead scar, and purge the undead from there. I would learn to be a ranger and join the Farstriders.

1 Like

Your name means “seal shiz”. I have several questions.

:rofl: are you also hungarian or did you translate it? I have been planning to buy a name change but I decided to buy the enchanted fey dragon instead :sweat_smile:

I would live in dalaren.
Silvermoon would be preferable(due to being tbc content preventing blizzard from destroying it) but horde kills humans.
I would probley study holy magic and fail at it.
Then study arcane magic and go mad with boredom before ending up becoming a warlock and owning the dreadscare.
Because i am quiet… Dominant.

My charater would live in the dreadscare.
Between rebuilding the legion under his rule and his succubus harem he is to busy to notice there was a fourth war.
Good thing too otherwise sylvanas had to fight the dreadscare forces on top of the alliance and horde rebels.
The buring of tedrassil reminds my charater of the fall of silvermoon.
No elf shoud ever suffer suchs misery.
Lesser race’s he doesnt give a crap about and can die enmasse.

1 Like

I would live in Quel’thalas if possible and study to be a mage! Though there are many places I’d like to see , so I would focus on learning teleportation and portals first haha

2 Likes

Pandaria all the way.

1 Like

Acherus because I’m dead inside

1 Like

If I would be a DK, then either Acherus or Scholomance.

If alive, then either Sri-la village in Jade Forest or one of those tropical islands in the south seas.

1 Like

Suramar if I can afford it. Pandaria for more reasonable choice.

Tho I heard a cult decided to reside in Pandaria for the time being so that always has the potential to go very south.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.