Where's khadgar

I actually miss his puns I mean, really miss them

4 Likes

he ran out of puns, so had to go back to karazhan to extend is vocabulary.

1 Like

I love that!!!

1 Like

Slowly touching himself at a picture with Jaina and Sylvanas .

1 Like

This topic came up about a month ago and I did some thinking about it then:

Also…

:rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

He’s working with Wrathion to restore the power of the dragons, so we can finally have a Dragon Isles expansion!

He is waiting for getting killed next expansion.

When the faction war is over but tentacles are invading

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/e227dd42af2b1d37ddad59895200cfa7/5DE856C2/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/36149480_1264255970378233_7278561298483249152_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

11 Likes

Basically the two powerful mages switched places.

In Legion:
Khadgar: “Alright, I’m proud of you Alliance and Horde, let’s fight against the common enemy.”
Jaina: “What? Are we NOT killing each other? Screw it, I’m outta here.”

In BFA:
Khadgar: “Meh, Alliance and Horde, I’m so disappointed in you for warring again. I’m gonna be depressed and mope about it for a while, so bye for now.”
Jaina: “What? Are we killing each other again? Hell yeah, I’m back baby!”

4 Likes

He was also voiced by Tony Amondola. The Voice of Master Bra’tac in Stargate SG1.

1 Like

My guess is, he will be involved. He was helping wrathion in secret, in the next expansion

the only good dadgar is a dead dadgar that filthy neutral should die along with malfurion when they stop being horde apologizes they might have some value but the way blizz writes this characters their better of dead

anduin lothar would roll in his grave the way dadgar is disgracing the sons of lothar name

I think they are corrupting him like our Wrathion.

Okay warmonger, calm down.

1 Like

better a warmonger then a traitor to humanity like dadgar

1 Like

2 Likes

I would also like to know where is sky admiral Rogers.
Stealing and breaking Skyfire shouldn’t be issue, since Genn didn’t recieve any punishment.

1 Like

there a difference though genn is a foreign royal rogers is a subject of anduin he could have stripped her of her commission and tossed her in the stockade for what she did