Which are big, active social guilds on this realm?

With mixed focus, maybe all kinds of activities. Would like to hang out in one where one can have some nice chats, exchanging tips, maybe do some mythic runs later.
Currently I am heavily focusing on catching up and doing old stuff, i.e. questing and soloing instances and such. But I’d like to diversify a bit, so to speak.

Due to an experience I just had with timewalking LFD which was kinda like why I unsubbed last time, with some confused projecting super-sensitive psychos, I really don’t feel like doing that stuff via LFD anymore, and I would like to do at least some timewalking before the event ends.

The quest for decent people can lead one through hell.

EDIT: Interesting timing. Just found to a guild in-game that is also advertising here. :slight_smile:

So I don’t know if we’re big but we have a lot of active members. Guild chat is lively and often very funny. At the moment we are having fun and getting to know each other. We have a bard, a morale officer and a knitting club (some of us die a lot in raids and it keeps us occupied). Anyway if you want to come and have a look please don’t hesitate to message one of our members online. We’re called Firestone. ty

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.