Which Battle for Azeroth zone has the best music?

Drustvar = 3 tones of awfull violin music

Tiragarde sound is nice :slight_smile:

For me on Kul Tiras is between Drustvar and Tiragarde sound and on Zandalar is between Zaldazar and Voldun. I think how the music in all of those depict perfectly the entire ambience and atmosphere in them.

One of my favorite zones with music to this day in WoW is still Howling Fjord, everything is just amazing in it, If we would have the option to have houses in WoW wherever we would like I would have my there.

Usually when i play wow i switch music off and listen to youtube. I am guessing what is the point to making this survey? You better make a survey about gearing from PvP, if you read a forums you should know many people asked about returning vendors for pvp… Where is survey about brinning back vendors??? I know you do not care.

Music is splendid as always! All of it, really. Still each expansion has had it’s highlights and for BFA I’d say it’s Tiragarde Sound, including Boralus - a lot of both variety and character. Works very well even after having spent a lot of time in the zone.

The other zones have great themes as well (Stormsong’s main theme is simple but majestic, and the old god theme sticks in the head long after logging out). I do wish they had longer clips however, as certain bits tend to get worn out if repeated too many times over a short period - something particularly true for a few regions of Drustvar, that would benefit from more variants being interwoven. Other than that the soundtrack is perfect to my ey-… ears!

I really do appreciate the high standard the music of Warcraft has set and keeps living up to. Thank you, Blizzard, and well played :wink:

this is really pointless since you can vote with your army of alts…:stuck_out_tongue:
please do it again…properly…:slight_smile:

for me, It’s when i fly to the ship area in zuldazar. Right before i reach the ship, around the markets.

Nazmir because it’s actually wonderful ‘Lost World’ ambience.

The more sweeping themes of Zuldazar and Tiragarde are good, but they just seem too much for zone music. Rather like being smacked about the head with a theme mallet rather than being eased in.

It doesn’t matter if it’s repetitive so long as it’s ambience rather lacking a main melody.

Westfall is a fantastic casebook example of how to have an extremely simple theme that repeats but never gets old.

Oh btw since we have a blue here , i want to special thank the support team for deleting / locking my thread about my 2 weeks Silence i’ve created 10 mins ago .

You guys are very democrat i see.

I actually haven’t heard Drustvar yet, but everytime I’m running around Dazar’alor the music gets me so adventurous like I want to sail on a ship and be a pirate or something :smiley: so I like that one the most

Do you enjoy that your character stats in pvp affected by your reputation with champions of azerot? YES OR NO

Do you enjoy your character stats in PvP are affected by your azerit level? YES OR NO

Do you enjoy how gearing in PvP works now? YES OR NO.

When we see a poll like this?

oh no you have to actually play the game and not afk in bgs for a few hours to get fully geared with a honor set what blasphemy is that!11

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.