Which Class I should pick as my main one? (Strictly only one pick out of these 3 options: Warlock or Demon-Hunter or Rogue) ? And why ?

Yeah. When i rolled an ele shammy after 13 years i was astonished. The funniest char i ever done.
And now is my main.

1 Like

To be honest I don’t know which one I enjoy the most I’m confused there whether I like melee or ranged and I’ve been thinking about it for 1 month still couldn’t make a decision which one I prefer (but without playing just imagining in my head) did play all 3 very little bit though Warlock being the most time played then DH then Rogue.

I don’t know why my old friend said in 3rd person RPG like Diablo he prefers Melee but in an open RPG like WoW he prefers Ranged - I need to ask him why he said that.

So the voting currently is the following :

DH : 3

Rogue : 3

Warlock : 3

More votes would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance guys.

May the Force be with you.

I would wait and see what fancy abilities those classes will get from venthyr covenant and then pick most badass one because all three fits into vampire theme :star_struck:

ATM I am thinking about making Nelf Female DH with fist weapons or swords instead of glaives. Just because of that I could vote DH but its best to wait!

1 Like

I agree with you Jesi - Venthyr is number 1 pick for DH, Warlock & Rogue.

I reckon yes out of 4 available (listed below) Covenants :

1. Kyrian (Bastion) (Steadfast guardians who carry the souls of the dead.)

2. Night Fae (Ardenweald) (Defenders of nature who uphold the cycle of rebirth.)

3. Necrolord (Maldraxxus) (Necrotic soldiers who wage war throughout the cosmos.)

4. Venthyr (Revendreth) (Eaters of sin who harvest anima from wicked souls.)

Logical relevant lore wise and everything wise suitable matches (12 classes 4 Covenants so each Covenant will have number 1 suitable match/100% with 3 Classes) are the following in my personal opinion:

1. DH, Warlock, Rogue. (1. Venthyr)

(Can also fit to Maldraxxus 90% but not as much as Venthyr so number 1 is Venthyr (100%) & 2. Maldraxxus (90%) ).

1. Druid, Shaman & Monk (1. Night Fae)

2. DK & Warrior (1. Necrolord)

3. Paladin & Priest (1. Kyrian)

So remaining 2 Classes (Mage & Hunter) don’t fit to any covenant 100% as the other Classes. So in my personal opinion these 2 Classes is really divided between all 4 Covenants (25%) each.

Coming to which one is my favourite number 1 RDPS or MDPS and the developments of Shadowlands and until then me trying out DH, Warlock & Rogue and picking up my favourite number 1 is a test phase that awaits which will finalise with me picking my main number 1 character. (Either it’ll be DH or Warlock or Rogue).

Please share your personal number 1 (if your number 1 is different than these 3 (DH, Warlock or Rogue) then please pick from these 3 which one would you pick as your favourite number 1 and why?) (If we’re talking about everything wise PVE + PVP)

Please let me know.

All thoughts and advises and opinions are welcome and would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards :star_struck::hugs::slightly_smiling_face:

Gnome anything.
Do I have to even explain?

1 Like

Haha funny :slight_smile: Faction + Race picking I don’t have any problem.

Could you please tell me - if you had to pick DH or Warlock or Rogue? Which one would you pick ?

You said “Gnome anything” so that cancels out Rogue.

Left with Warlock or Rogue since you’re Rogue I’m assuming you’re voting for Rogue.

So the voting poll currently is the following then:

Rogue : 4

Warlock : 3

Many thanks :slight_smile:

I’d go for Rogue.
Although I loved playing warlock during previous expansions, I haven’t played warlock in the latest yet, so I wouldn’t really know how they play currently.
As a side note, I don’t know if you’ve played a Monk, but they’re quite mobile like Demon hunters and have a choice of all 3 roles, could be something to check out as well.

1 Like

I would go warlock, I pref ranged dps over mele dps, wlock is going to be one of the strongest speck going in next raid tier (top 4) easy. If you got good group you are playing with you can play wlock in m+ and do well in there.

There are a lot of rogues going around now, they are the flavor of the month class and have been for while now. They are ok dps in current raid, in M+ they are the go to dps speck outlaw more specific, but the play style in boring. You are just rolling for good dices and keeping blade flurry up. It nice to play when you get the right proc, but with “normal” rng its boring.

So i vote for Wlock

DH is for poo poo heads.

1 Like

Why would one actively encourage people to play a demon hunter…. My mind is aching…

1 Like

So the voting poll currently is the following then:

Rogue : 5

Warlock : 4

Voodoodle , Zimbu & Davidnl thank you for your comments and advices - I thank everyone - thank you so much - I much apprecite it.

I reckon some people find DH weird and the phrase Zimbu used “for poo poo head” & Davidnl saying “my mind is aching” I reckon it’s mainly 4-5 button rotation with (3-5 buttons extras) but yeah mainly 4-5 button rotation therefore maybe you guys find it boring.

I think I need to play with each of them at least 10-15 hours (/time played) and then make my decision.

Everything wise S tier (Godlike Tier) when it comes to DPS (Everything wise = PVE + PVP) are the following Classes I think :

RDPS : Warlock & Mage

MDPS : DH & Rogue

So as mentioned above, the current voting is as following:

Rogue : 5

Warlock : 4

All thoughts and advices would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

Kind Regards :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.