Which covenant you picked, why and what do you like about it?

What title says.
I picked Venthyr on my warlock so far. I started this expansion with the warlock for the first time, not with the hunter which was the character that I always leveled up first.
Venthyr was the only covenant that had none of my chars as first option on wowhead, it looked a decent story, quite funny actually, remembered me of the old ninja movies: I accuse you / No, I accuse you.
It turns out not only that I am some sort of vampire warlock, but while I am questing in Revendreth there is a buff that makes my hands red (I look like Scarlet Witch) when I cast spells and at level 40 renown I will get the title countess. Countess Locklexa, the warlock, that I have to say sounds pretty cool.

Necrolord, open lock.

Ive picked Kyrian for destro because WoWhead said so, but i like Bastion aesthetics anyway so win-win for me.

It will be Venthyr on this DH (not done it yet since I’ve not finished the campaign despite being 60). It is the ‘best’ for DPS and to me fits the DH character as well. The zone and attitude suits my edgy girl.

If there was no power linked to them I’d still go for Venthyr for Demon Hunter.

Tonight I will start on my Hunter (first alt) that will likely be Night Fae - again BM fits the covenant well (animals and all that UwU :slight_smile: )

Kyrian because its numerically the best for the content I do and thats the guilds expectation.

I despise their story and ethos but hey ho, thats Blizz.

Kyrian as Monk. Mostly for the offenive CD, which seems to suit well in their rotation. The little owl is quite nice too, offering health potions and some niche perks.

I simply looked at all the abilities the covenants had to offer, and tried to figure out which ones would be the most fun or beneficial to use. Preferably on a short-ish cooldown.

Kyrian for sub pvp - good offensive cd, free health pot, the CP mechanic however is generally crap except on boss fights.

Necrolords even though it’s the worst for me but looks coolest and I like their story best. Hopefully the ability will get some love later down the line.

Not sure what to do with my alts yet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.