Which dps class for m+?

Hello guys. I’ve been playing wow for 2 months and still i could not choose a class for m+.

I dont like to play with hard meta classes. So exept rogue and demon hunter which classes has good dps and good for m+? No matter melee or ranged. And I will play with pug i would be happy if you recommend a class that can get invite from pug.

Thank you all. Sorry for grammer mistakes.

I could say that you will play better on a mediocre class that you enjoy than on a top class that you don’t, and it’s true, but nobody wants to hear it.

I could say that the classes change every patch, so today’s meta may not be the meta in 6 weeks’ time, and it’s true, but nobody wants to hear it.

Finally, I can point you to

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/20

and tell you not to look just at the DPS, but look at the number of parses. The number of parses tells you how many people are playing M+ with that spec.

Or you can browse down

and see what other DPS classes seem to be doing well.

as Grainne stated to put a long story short: play the class you enjoy. The more you enjoy the class the better you’ll generally perform on it.

ALL classes are capable of doing +15’s. I run with a group of friends that includes a guardian druid, ret pally, myself on a BM hunter + a random DPS and heal from a community im in. We dont really have issues with utility/skips etc.

If you want to push above 20’s (which, no offence, after playing for 2 months you wont be near) then outlaw rogue/havoc DH are the meta.

Also maybe joining a community to run some m+ with will help. Theres a number of chill m+ communities with members that will help you learn the dungeons and get better at them.

I would recommend you play what you find fun, instead of focusing too much on what the spec can output.
In my own opinion, playing something with multiple roles will always be a benefit.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.