Which druid forms can be acquired as of 8.2?

Hello,

I seen some people tank with a gorilla druid and some had a translucent bear, some had a fire cat and stuff like that. im wondering how u get it

Those are just tranmogs of the normal forms. So all the artifact weapon appearance forms are still use-able by trangmog-ing you’re weapon into the old artifact appearance.

Fire cat is from druids of the flame, I think it’s a buff that gives you that appearance

I think the gorilla lookalike is from the Mage Tower though, or am I wrong?

2 Likes

You can get all of them from legion artifact weapons except gorilla bear… It is unobtainable.

so i can get the translucent bear by doing legion artifact questS?

To get neon bear, you need to do the quest chain called Balance of Power, which starts in your class hall once you’ve completed the class hall questline. It will require you to do dungeons and even Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold raids to get the quest items from within. Depending on RNG, it may take you from one to three weeks.

If you want the other tints of that appearance, you will have to do specific tasks to unlock them which are unique to each tint. You may only get the alternate tints of the appearance after you have obtained the base one, which is given by finishing the aforementioned quest chain.

1 Like

If you mean neon bear yes you can, except its one color which require legion m+ achievement if im not wrong.

Yes, one tint requires M+15 done in time and one requires Glory of the Legion Hero (All pre-7.1 dungeon achievements). I forgot what the final one requires but he can see the requirements anyway by checking the artifact preview in the class hall.

You can still get +15 tint, you just need to do BfA +15 dungeons.

Also fire cat in a toy that drops from Fandral Staghelm in Firelands raid. It changes you cat form into a fiery one for 1h with 1h cd.

Then there are also glyphs for travel/flying/aquatic/stag forms.

And a special flying form that we got instead of a class mount that other classes got in 7.2. You can easily google “Lunarwing form” for a guide on how to obtain it. Basically do your Legion class campaign and Broken Shore campaign.

I’ll leave this here. This guide cover everything about druid forms customization and how to get it. I also pointed out that you can’t get Mage Tower forms anymore.

1 Like

The fire cat is a buff from Fire Lands however within Fire Lands a toy now drops that turns you into the druid of the flame Fire Cat which is reusable. Basically means you dont need to go back and collect more flames.

I just miss old flying form (purple raven). after legion we all got ugly owl form. they should make a glyphs for more options.

1 Like

You mean purple raven as the normal flight form of nightelf-druids? You do know, that you can just de-activate that ugly owl-form?
Also there is a glyph for another flightform. I think it’s called Glyph of the Sentinel.

1 Like

thanks so much. I will just leave this info here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.