Which EU retail server has the greatest community?

I’m researching where I could create an alt and I’m interesred in where you guys think is the best/coziest community on EU retail. Somewhere not too crowded like Draenor/Silvermoon but also somewhere where trade chat isnt dead. Also a big factor for me would be a realm which isnt merged with some other realms like those disgusting 5-6 dead realm clusters. Ideally I’d like to see only people from my realm and mostly interact with them.

Sell me your realm.

Kazzak.

lmao ok ok I couldn’t keep a straight face.

I’ve been on TN for a long time and like it. People say there’s “too many” Turkish people. As an English only speaker I’ve never felt excluded and I always have people to talk to.

I used to be on Outland though. That was my favorite server but then it became Alliance dominated so I left to TN.

2 Likes

This goldilocks zone of a server you describe barely exists anymore which is a problem in and of itself.

Blizzard have far too many servers. They need to do what Guild Wars did which was that once they saw the population starting dwindle to shut down and merge servers. To make medium population servers the norm again.

Because right now you’re pretty much forced to either play a 100% Horde/Ally dominated Full server, or a complete ghost server.

2 Likes

One can dream, right? I’ve heard recently that Ravencrest horde is getting pretty popular. I might check that out.

2 Likes

avoid dun modr, silvermoon, ravencrest, aszune and argent dawn like the plague.
never had trouble with people from shadowsong especially or most other realms.

Argent Dawn.
Especially if you rp something not socially accepted.

3 Likes

representing argent dawn, best realm EU

3 Likes

Argent Dawn Alliance, Horde has a bit more toxicity than Alliance here.

1 Like

But I don’t RP. Argent Dawn is only for RPers. I was thinking more of a normal realm.

what i did before i selected my main server. Make a level 1, run it to the main city and just sit there with all channels open and see what people are saying. Youll get a good idea of how people are on the server doing that. Avoid doing it offpeak times, as youll just get emo kids. Anytime after 6pm should be about right. Wont guarantee youll choose the right one for you but will give you an idea of what to expect

1 Like

Ignore this post there is nothing wrong with any of those servers .

With AD be mindful that it is RP but all are welcome if you respect the rules .

3 Likes

Yeah I am originally from Ravencrest and while the server is nice it feels a bit overcrowded on the Alliance side. However, as of late Horde seems to have been blooming quite a bit on Ravencrest with the biggest guild on the server, according to realmpop, actually being Horde rather than Alliance. I’m tempted to roll a character on Horde since they seem to be enjoying a single-shard realm while having the advantage of a full AH supplied by the Alliance, so like a small oasis. Seems nice if you ask me.

1 Like

roll a char and go from there :slight_smile: no harm in trying :smiley:

I would have to say Draenor because when logging in to a major city the server is full of life players chatting in trade chat. We have the best raiding and pvp guilds in the world. All are friendly on this server and the server is almost full everyday.

Quoted for truth!

The OP did say

That he didnt want that type of server .

Whilst i agree it has the RP tag and my main is on AD players who want a nice feel server as long as they respect the rules should not be pushed away .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.