Which forum contributor would you like to play with?

like you dont know anyone else in this forum

1 Like

Are you implying that forum denizens are actually playing this game?

I wasn’t there for the run but I believe he went on one of the Fortune Favoured runs and wouldn’t heal people that played Horde mains :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

The man, the myth, the legend!

This was long before we could have cross faction play ofc.

2 Likes

Myself.

<3

Likewise. Great times.

I might like to play with Grainne as well, though I’m not sure we like the same sort of content, so… all the same though. Elahri, perhaps?

Another popularity contest going on?

2 Likes

i would choose skadefryden and let them choose what we did because they would get upset if i didnt.

i am nothing if not accomodating and good on these forums.

Lel… :relieved:

/10char

Ananda basks in her own fabulousness …

2 Likes

I would gently refuse your hand as it does not solve the bigger issue of this thread being the opposite of a ‘feel-good thread’ for many forumers.

Although I’ve played with various members of the forums, I’ve never played with other MVPs. That sounds like great fun!

None. Even though Luna keeps bugging me.

3 Likes

Awww.

What a pity.

I play with you. Doesnt mean I like it :coffee:

:pensive:

I’d play with you regardless. :pensive:

You love it!

I’d pick you!

Yes. That’s right, the unknown. Do you dare?

I occasionally play with Grainne, who kindly and patiently helps me get tough quests done.

I once assisted Gram.

So that leaves a lot of forum members I have not interacted with.

As a player with a slow playstyle, who hates rushing and gets flustered trying to do so, most if not all would not like to play with me.

That said, there are those who seem to know stuff if I needed to ask (among many others not mentioned here) about:

Raids - Grovi, Furyeclipser and Kretias
Mythic plus - Elahri, Liliith, Shihiroki and Billyblue
Old raids/recipes - Skadefryden
Pvp - Elunaera, Leeches ?
RP - Kouji, Clare.

Ones to chat with that seem - Ananda (pleasant) and Ishayo (level headed).
It doesn’t mean the rest aren’t also like that, there are sooo many forumers :smiley:

5 Likes

Traitor… Unlike him I congratulated you with your birthday, and you didn’t play with me since SL, well at least in M+… :pensive:

I am M+ pepeg tho :dracthyr_heart:

True. But you want me to join non 20s. Me. Someone who cba to do more M+ than absolutely necessary.

Early season even non 16s.