Which forum contributor would you like to play with?

I’d enjoy some arenas with Dejarous. I’m sure it’d be a lovely evening.
We would make quite the quirky duo, I am sure.

What about you?

1 Like

I would totally do some M+ keys with Punyelf. I also am biased, melee are easier to heal as a preservation Evoker!

5 Likes

Same I imagine punyelf would be great

1 Like

You guys made a safe pick.
You lack the adventurer’s spirit.

I mean, I would also say Ishayo, but I’ve played with them before when I was still active on EU!

EDIT: Actually, there are quite a number of forum users I used to play with. But many of them aren’t active anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah, same.

I blame Legion.

Anyone in the profession section, they seem like very nice people :smiley:

Exception for those who just goes ‘‘Wat de purrito blizzbard, why im not millionaire from clicking craft?!?!’’

Though if i have to pick someone specific i would pick souldefiler, we could go double grovi in 2v2s!

1 Like

Pff, contributor shmintributor. Everyone knows that Retributor is the tributor!

3 Likes

94,6% of people that knows a potato is not a tomato agrees.

3 Likes

I’d go with Erevien !

8 Likes

I think it’d be just impossible to pull off, since most of the contributors play WoW on YouTube.

1 Like

Vinzora for some very fast and short m+. maybe some pvp or arenas with Elahri since you know at least there won’t be any complaining. roleplaying with Pickpawkit just for the delightful personality.just chilling in stormwind and having some highly intellectual conversation with Holystyle

5 Likes

M+ with Robin, I am terrible at wow so I would livestream the run for everyones entertainment at the epic meltdown I would induce :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Murbastic, ofc.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Bruh.

7 Likes

None of you…

You’re not fabulous enough.

Although I suppose I could throw you at enemies before they lay filthy hands on me…

Ilyon, kinda interested in him showing me his Top 10% Skill.

Let me exclude those I already did meet ingame and did play with:

• Ozgool
  • Furyeclipser (I believe)
  • That one gnome player I forgot the name of (was a male mage I think)

Only ones I can spontaneously name(since I remember the names) are:

• Punyelf
  • Fizzle

And I am assuming that most probably wouldn’t pick me. Given the overall reactions I get when commenting here on the forum.

1 Like

who would pick me? :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t even know who you are

1 Like