Which mouse do you use and how long does it last? I think Im cursed

Another mouse of mine broke and I realized that none of my mice last as long as they should. I mostly play arpgs, but also WoW, so I need mmo mice, but I had 2 Razer Nagas that broke just after 2y warranty. Then I had Logitech G600 that broke within warranty, Corsair Scimitar broke after like a year, now I had another Razer Naga and it lasted like a year. The only mouse that ever worked for me was a fairly cheap Redragon mouse, but I kinda disliked its cheap plastic touch. Basically all of them had issues with either double clicking or missing clicks. Only the last Naga also had wheel issue.

Is it just me? Are modern mice this bad? Do arpg click intensity break them so fast? Which one should I break next?

Buy 20 euro ones.

1 Like

I have a razer mamba elite and have had it since late 2018 i think. Its not an MMO mouse though…

I’ve been using a Sharkoon Drakonia for a few years now. Got 11 extra buttons afaik, but the looks were the reason of choice back then^^
It’s still holding up so far

Just bought a Corsair scimitar. (Had issues since start) had razer nagas before that both lasted about 5 years.

I use a wired Corsair Scimitar. I used a Red Dragon for years before it. I only replaced it because it was too small and I was getting tendon pain in my thumb.

HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro
Bought it in 2021. No issues with it so far.

Just bought a razer naga V2 because it was the only one available where i live and my old one died, a roccat leadr that i bought 2018 so it held together for 6 years, sadly they discontinued that model, best damn mouse i’ve ever used. Before that i had the SteelSeries cataclysm mouse.

Maybe if people took care of their stuff it might hold together longer?

Logitech is no longer good. Only expensive.
I’ve had many many of their mice and each newer models only breaks faster. Last one lasted a month and I’ve had enough. Either double-clicking, parts breaking, or straight up dead. Not buying them until they make them good again.

Using a Razer Basilisk atm for a year or more and have had 0 issues with it.

Genesis xenon 770

I’m using Razer Copperheads since ages. Only 2 side buttons, so it might not meet the OP’s requirements. They are fairly robust, usually last like 5 years.

I never tried an MMO mouse but imagine it being kinda hard to operate both the mouse position and tons of buttons with one hand. Left, right, and middle buttons are fine, but whenever I use the side buttons, I feel like I kinda need to strech my hand and then unwillingly end up moving the mouse position a tiny bit as well. Having most of my keybinds on the keyboard feels more reliable.

Razer trinity.
Had it for about 3 years

One I had before that lasted years and years

Razer Viper 8k. It’s ambidextrous. I’m left-handed. That narrows the selection down a bit.
I’ve always liked Razer when it comes to mouse choice. This one has lasted a few years so far though, which is way beyond the norm.
I would like a new mouse soon, but I’m not sure which one. Again, left-handed…

I still use a Trust Easyclick 5-button mouse since about 2005 I think :smiley:

I’m so satisfied with this product that I even modified it a bit: the center of the scroll wheel was replaced with a metal hex bar (it moves the optical wheel) after it broke several times over the years :slight_smile: Saved a couple discarded ones of the same type for parts as well.

Your skill in Engineering has increased to 2.

Thats some dedication, lol.

I’m still using a Logitech that is over 10 (maybe 15) years old. Was quite expensive and won’t die.

Logitech Gsomething, works for around 5 years I think. Owned the same model before, worked for another 5 years or something like that. Not very quality, but whatever.

The last two mice i used were the LIDL gaming mice. First one only lasted 6 months and it was the middle mouse button press that went along with teh scrolling fucntion. The scroll would roll but not rregister.

Second LIDL mouse now is going on 2 years nearly. And iwas till TWW a pretty heavy user of the mouse in games. I play mainly druids and nver DPS in dungeons, only heal. Rdruid cast non stop now. But i am not messign my wrists up for this silly game like i did in the past. I am not dealign with noobs in dungeons who cant even be bothered to watch a clip to see what to do on certain boss mechanics. Not healed a dungeon in over a day now.

I will do weekly on main, maybe. If i can be bothered.

I’ve been using the deathadder v3 pro (wireless one) for about 1 year and half with 0 issues and the battery life is great!