Which Race is the Best for Horde Deathknight ?

Hello everyone ! I am going to return to the game. I have a lvl 110 Tauren Deathknight but i dont know should i continue with it. So i am looking for a new race for play with a new character. I dont want male orc or bloodelves. I am thinking about taurens, male trolls, female orcs and male undeads. What do you think about it ? Should i continue with my old tauren or should i start with a new character ? What do you suggest ?
I’m confused about that . Thank you all :smile:

Depends what you want to do in the game - BGs? LFR? M+? raiding? just wander around?

What you like or dislike about races is all about you.

Undead are so much less than they used to be since the new models and animations, but they still do have something.

Have you considered any of the new Allied Races?

No Blood Elves … does that mean no Demon Hunter?

1 Like

I want to play with deatknight :grinning: so i can not play with these attractive allied races :sweat: I am going to play frost or unholy. I want to make pvp and m+ dungeons. I dont know i really miss my tauren but i dont like it as old times. Maybe it is time to create new one with diffirent race :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face: Trolls are very attractive but i dont like their attack styles. Female orcs are really cool but i dont like their faces. Taurens are very big to be frost or unholy. Actually i want to create a story behind this character. So it must be compatible with the story.

Let me ask a silly question. Have you ever tried Goblin? I tried a Goblin DK once, and it was fine - except for the voice. Oooooh that voice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: second thoughts - I’d just go just go Undead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For utility Troll with haste racials + in combat regeneration looks best, Blood Elf with his AoE dispell is very good as well. If you go for cosmetics then it’s up to your preference :wink:

1 Like

Haha i dont like them. I love gnomes but i hate goblins and i think it is about their lore :joy: Thank you for advices. What about trolls and taurens ? s it worth creating a new character or should I continue with 110 tauren?

I would stick to tauren if their enourmous size is fitting you :slight_smile: i don’t think you will compete in World Firsts etc. to make that 1% racial difference useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, if it was me, I’d get the Tauren to 120 at least before deciding whether to switch. Give yourself a chance to get back into it first. Though levelling 110-120 is not a process likely to endear a character to you these days. :frowning:

If you have a boost available, you can use it to try out different races.

And there’s a sale on for race changes at the moment until the end of the month, so you could just change race on your Tauren for 30% off. I don’t think I would ever change race on one of my own long-played characters, and since you have mentioned that you want to feel a story goes with the character, you may feel the same. But it is an option.

1 Like

Thank you Essential and Gráinne. As you suggest i am going to try my big boy. Because i opened it in Wotlk. So as Grainne said maybe i can remember old days and i can get back into it. :slightly_smiling_face: I am not trying to make hardcore pve :slightly_smiling_face: Have a good day and thank you again :angel:

2 Likes

Yeah, I can definitely see a DK as big, hulking, slow but remorseless.

Now I want to try a Tauren DK … :rofl:

1 Like

Right? :smiley: the same

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.