Which server is more crowded in world pvp?

Hello everybody. I would like to get your valuable opinions on this subject.
I play on the alliance side of the twisting nether server. As you know, twisting nether is horde crowded server and I am playing as alliance here in the hope of seeing more hordes in world pvp. But I don’t know if this is the right decision. I want to know how they match the servers in world pvp? If playing Ally on a crowded horde server will not give me this advantage, I personally would like to play on a crowded server with ally, so that more hordes will come to me. What do you think about this? Can friends who have knowledge on this subject help me out if I switch to the silvermoon server as an ally player, will this problem go away?

Realm doesn’t matter in WM, except RP and non-RP WM is separate.

World PvP is destroyed. Any realm and any area outside Korthia is completely empty because sharding puts you to single player shard. Retail is not MMO anymore.

6 Likes

I have no idea how it works but when I play on ally character it puts me into a zone where ally dominates, but when I’m horde I only see horde players. How does it even adds up?

If you want WPvP, Caverns of Time wb is the place r now! :slight_smile:

if u like WPvP i recomend Arget Drawn becorse horde from Dreanor normaly hangs out in GS ganking Alliance on weekends beocruse the RPs are undergeared not meny has ilvl 259 pvp gera as the dreanor horde has :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.