Which type of realm ?

I have been in a normal type realm, and i didn’t have chance to try out RP or PvP or both types. My question is which one should i try out ? which one i can i more fun and find more friends ? by the end plz suggest me a realm name to start with.

There are no more PvP realms. They were removed with BfA.

RP realms are not terribly different. You must have an appropriate character name and not disrupt people doing RolePlay. Ideally, you will want to do RolePlay yourself, though that is not obligatory. If you want to try an RP realm, Argent Dawn is the one.

Since CRZ came in, nearly all realms have lost their character and community, but finding fun and friends is more a function of yourself and how you relate to others than it is of your realm.

You are already on one of the servers where I would expect to have the most opportunity to find friends in this post-CRZ world. If you can’t find people from where you are, moving realms won’t help.

Find an active social guild.

Join a Community or Discord of people interested in the things you like.

It’s not that easy, I know, but the grass isn’t any greener on other realms.

1 Like

I just have different time zone because i moved out from UK, so when i play the game is the time that nobody play in the realm and i tried of that

OK, timezone is a thing, but all EU servers work based on CET, and the peak hours are pretty much the same on all realms, so there is no realm that contains specifically people from a different timezone.

However, on a very large realm, you will find all kinds of people. Some guilds raid in the afternoon; some don’t start until after midmight, some raid at weekends.

On a large realm like Silvermoon, you might try looking for a guild that raids around the time you are online.

i just see people who are want guild members that can do raiding on monday, wednesday, saturday by afternoon or morning ( in my time zone) which i am in the school. Then, okey forget about raiding and do mythic guess what they all want to do low mythic key with their new characters not their main and they ask me for boost all time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.