Which Warlock Specc for M+?

Im sure i will be ram raided with the whole “REROLL WARLOCK NOT FOR M+”, but i havent had a issue yet and generally run my own keys anyway.

Is Demo or Destruction the better choice When mainly playing M+ ?

If you can get good interrupters into your own group then demo will be best i suppose, but if not then Destruction has good burst.

1 Like

Demo if dps matters more than being useful

Destro if you wanna delete bosses

Affli if you wanna suffer ( My favorite spec btw )

Destro stronger on bosses and Demo stronger on trash then im guessing? :o

In raw power Demo will have more damage done if you take damage from whole run, downside is you have no interrupt which may decide if you time it or not.

Kinda, on my lock i main affli & destro as offspec, demo im not that experienced with, mostly because i like to be useful to my team and running around without even a freaking interrupt seems counter productive to me & makes some dungeons like shrine unplayable as it

Pretty much

yeh but thats why u bring a DH/Rogue haha, i generally Always make my own Keys :stuck_out_tongue: Warlocks dont seem to great at getting invited to others.

Kinda sucks we have to pick between our Best performing SPecc and interupting.

Also sucks when they infest the shrine pug keys

WHat demo Locks? XD

Theres always 1 when i pug shrine

Worst is when they come with shadowpriest & balance druid like …

Yeah, we’re gonna make it past 2nd boss!

Demo is Thematically pretty cool tho :c cant blame people for wanting to use it haha. espically when its considered the strongest DPS.

think its Just more dumb that they designed a specc without one and then decided to make it the strongest DPS Option :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, not like we have to finish the dungeon anyways

This is why i started taking up paladin tank btw, people who play demo and are too stubborn to swap to interrupt pet for 1 f**king boss tilts me

Haha i use Destro… Just wanted to play more then one Specc :P… but it seems the only strong option by the sounds of it, atleast for Pugging.

Laughs in Affliction

I dont hate my life enough to play affliction :stuck_out_tongue: it seems SUPER weak lol

But super fun

:smiley:

hasnt been my favorite specc for a while tbh, im not a major fan of UA Being Stacked and things the New stuff brought… it is Quite fun though at times… just prefer the other two haha.

Is this season 2? you just need to stacc 2 unstable afflictions & gg

Casc calam is bis trait now

Tbh I never overall learnt it much I played it abit in legion. I never rly knew how many stacks I was susposed to maintain. But it was op as hell back then

In bfa they added a trait that increases your haste by 365 ( around that range, depends on ilevel ) for 15 secounds if you use unstable affliction on a target with it already

that x3 is all you have to maintain nowadays, atleast to my knowledge