Whirling Dragon Punch

Hello everyone,

I would like for WDP to be a competitive option in 10.1 if possible. Our 10.1 tier set by all accounts will make us use RSK in AoE, which could lead nicely into WDP being a pick, but as it stands right now it just tuned way to low. Out of 3 skills in that row of talents Bonedust Brew, Faeline Stomp and Whirling Dragon Punch my order would be WDP #1, Brew #2 and distant #3 is Stomp (really hope it’s not the go to DPS pick for 10.1, somewhat fine to play on boss on ST, but hell anywhere else). This order is by how much I enjoy playstyle and generally pressing the given button during play.

Would be nice if Blizzard were to add some text to WDP like if it hits only 1 target it hits X% stronger that would make it a pick when we more ST damage on let’s say Tyrannical weeks without making it too good on AoE. This way it not good anywhere and that is just a shame since it’s really nice skill that I like. Bonedust would still be the best AoE thing, Fealine Stomp is there to look pretty on the ground while enemies move away from it.

Thank you for reading.

1 Like

WDP is so bad it lowers your damage score. It’s a literal waste of a GCD.

You press blackout kick instead and not only do you get 3/4 of the damage if not more on a proc but you’ve lowered the cooldown on RSK and FoF. Also the chance of rsk reset.

It’s horrible, there’s no scenario it works in. It doesn’t have any effects, it doesn’t affect any procs, it doesn’t affect other attacks. What is it’s reason?

It lowers my “damage score”, well that is a sentence. The point of the post is to make WDP not lower the “damage score” as you put it so eloquently.

It’s more fun button than random shadow damage proc of Brew or RNG placed ground effect of Stomp.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.