Whisperer bro

So, lock isnt op, true? AWC is full of RMX, true? Buff lock more, to be competitive, true? :slight_smile:

11 Likes

cmon dude…u can read it on skill capped website…
They have to cast during infernal
U can LoS it.
They are not tanky.
Made up numbers.
Can you prove it?
I dont play warlock.
Lock didnt win a single tournament.
Basicaly tl;dr of whats going to happend here.
:roll_eyes:
:joy:

9 Likes

Who cares about locks in tourny when Blizo manhandled those RMX abuser teams.

8 Likes

Didn’t even Pikaboo literally say that those Rogues don’t know what they’re doing when they can just LoS Infernal and instead they go in hard and lose?

He didnt say that about method black, that I recall anyway

Thats what happen when RMx become so powerful that even the braindead people can get high rates.

1 Like

They also talked, especially Snutz, about practice making huge difference.

Apparently the reason they didn’t want to pick RMD into RMD is that they didn’t have much experience against good RMD teams while MB (Method Black) did (EU has more RMD teams).

So it may very well be the case that they won with this comp (MLD) because MB didn’t have that experience (because I’d say noone else at that level plays MLD, just C9, so MB probably had nobody to practice against match of RMD against MLD).

And the Rogue died twice (?) with Cloak of Shadows ready.

So there were things they could’ve done much better, I’d say it all comes down to lack of experience from MB side of things.

Instead of trying to use RMD vs RMD (something which MB practiced and C9 didn’t) they used MLD vs RMD (which probably no side practiced) and with countering Warlocks I think it requires lot of practice.

2 Likes

Method Black? You mean that team that practices 10-12 hours a day, according to themselves on livestream, and are champions? Must have been inexperience.

MLD is broken btw.

3 Likes

I thought you said it was as easy as just pressing q and d to line ??? That takes practise, or did you lie all along ?

Of course, because if you had played the comps yourself OR if you had listened to what was said on the desk even you would have been able to understand that they killthe Rogue when he’s in CC and cannot use defensives. If he uses it in between 2 ccs then fine they won’t have to be extra careful next set up, but the PLAN is to stun the rogue into coil into Shadowfury, and kill him during that timeframe when he cannot press Cloak or Vanish.

Clueless.

4 Likes

Did you even read what I posted?

you can play 24 hours per day, but that doesn’t make you experienced against MLD if none of those games is against MLD

I am not making this up, I am using Snutz’ logic. He said they couldn’t practice against RMD in NA because there are none.
There are no MLD in EU, or are there? So how could MB practice that matches?

I doubt they did. So instead of choosing RMD vs RMD which favors to MB who are experienced in that field they chose RMD vs MLD which doesn’t favor anybody because no side really can have experience since RMD is EU and MLD is NA.

You think I said something doesn’t equal me saying it.

I did. They said it was mistake not to play trinket. He died for that mistake. Twice.

I don’t strongly care about the topic of this thread anymore, so keep in mind that I won’t insert myself into what you all are talking about per se.
But you’re using a technicality to try and divert.

You see, there are things called subtext and implications. You can say things indirectly even though it’s never explicitly said. But the territory does get dodgy, because it means when used in bad faith then you can get slandered.

However, that isn’t up to you to decide. That’s up to the eye of the perceivers as a whole, as in the general consensus. One could search for Whisperer in the arena section of the forum and go through your posts word for word, but who can be bothered… You’ve projected a certain stance, now deal with the aftermath without using technicalities to try and avoid blame please.

(While one can argue you’ve possibly gone too far if you have to rely on technicalities, the way you should deal with aftermaths is to clarify, not to deny & divert.)

6 Likes

Tbh whaazz was way too greedy, especially the lordaeron’s one when he died with cloak up and c9 got nothing left and not even mana.

Like seriously they got the kill anyway, he just had to run and let Chad top him up and secure the kill after.

4 Likes

Imagine only playing 1 comp and winning the whole thing yea destro definitely isn’t god tier

1 Like

Leave this poor lock alone, kinda useless to discuss against an wall which thinks hes always right.

3 Likes

Whazz dying without cloaking was questionable though.

1 Like

case in point, did anyone actually die during infernal?

only saw the last match, but rogue died because healer was OOM not because someone exploded because of retarded dmg.
if you watch the tournament, you would think overall dmg is undertuned, but if you actually play the game, you sometimes explode within seconds.

thats why arena esports is now just so bad for the game. People perfect the play thus making average game play terrible

1 Like

That isn’t up to anybody to decide, if A says X to B and B understand Y, A still can explain X more thoroughly so B can understand Y and not X.

Like what the hell girl.

1 Like

No, he’s using technically to strawman me, instead of “you said” which would be untrue, he rather used “I thought you said”, which might be true, because it’s just what he thinks.

But then again, it doesn’t mean I said it.

I agree. If socrates is a man and all men are mortal, there is conclusion that socrates is mortal. However he didn’t prove it’s conclusion from what I previously said (aka he didn’t prove that I’d say socrates is a man and all men are mortal), he just claims that he thinks I said the conclusion.

Not really, logical conclusion doesn’t depends on consensus, but logic. There is a field in mathematics called Logic. It deals with that.

I don’t rely on technicalities. I just don’t accept strawmans.

Too complicated, you’re really bothering yourself.

Out of curiosity, what’s your field Whisperer?