Whisperer bro

That’s actually not how lie is defined.

well you didn’t, you said its cast time is 1 sec and that’s not enough for two bolts to be cast during coil with rele, since your GCD would need to be 0.4 so yes, I assumed you didn’t actually count GCD because if you did, then you’d lie that it’s possible, since it’s not since 0.75 (lowest GCD) + 2 > 2.4

btw did you try rele? it seems that you might not be right after all if that’s not rele i forgot to check that

where is your proof?

so you lied?

All your responses to their responses are totally irrelevant to the topic. First of all, he said if you say something to help your argument, WHICH IS NOT TRUE is something everyone can and defines as a lie because its NOT TRUE.

He did count gcd. He also counted the time of coil in the air before connecting to the target, which you forgot about and completly put out of the equation.

And third of all you still think that its impossible with rele, its pathetic. He can still do it with rele because coil takes time to connect, he already stated the time that he experimented with.

Shadenox said that you lied, which he later corrected himself to that you just might be completly clueless. Totally irrelevant to the topic, all your answers or counterarguments or call it whatever you want. You ask for a proof on something he quoted and then later corrected himself on, and still keep quoting people out of context. Get over it, you have already got proven wrong enough times here to keep this discussion going.

No.

Didn’t write it.

I don’t count “he said” as proof.
If you do, then I said he can’t, there is proof for you.

False dichotomy.

One of many definitons of the verb lie in the dictionary - “to express what is false; convey a false impression.” In my knowledge, false is the opposite of truth and if something is not true = false so its a lie, you cannot just reply no because he made a statement that is literally spot on.

Here, I quoted him for you, so you can read it once again and realize that if you use something to help your argument which is false and not truth, it is a lie, of course you have to do so knowingly and if you are just clueless about it then there is a possibility of you not being a liar.

He did, here ↓

You don’t count he said as proof. Okay. He sent you a video, you can clearly see on the video he hit the coil and casted 2 chaos bolts into it, which directly supports the argument that he can do it and if it wasn’t for the flight time of the coil, it would probably not happen with his gear and items.

They are not the only two options, list me more possibilities of this. He said that you lied, you might be a liar, you might also just be clueless, you clearly aren’t saying the truth since you got proven wrong enough times on here already.

The video of Jdog is proof that GCD > 1 AND CB > 1.5 is a lie.

4 Likes

Nice try but maybe prove me i didnt test it with rele before you say i might be not right afterall. I did my tests, gave you proof. Now the burden of proof is on you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Whisperer, come on dude, give it up. I used childish arguments like this one at the age of 6 or 7. I want to hope you can do better than that.

3 Likes

The fact that this thread is still active shows that blizzard hasn’t checked this forum section once in the last 13 days

2 Likes

big true
10 characters

No. The video doesn’t prove intent.

He acknowledged he didn’t test it. He just stated his opinion that he thinks its about the same, no test no time info.

They’re not.

Well you didn’t test with rele.
I don’t claim it’s possible, therefore it’s not up to me to prove it.

And here you are, still deny and deny more. He said he tested it with in game stopwatch and thats why he is not 100% sure but 1,5 sec travel time is way over gcd that is reduced by your haste, which is even if the calculation of the mortal coil travel time is off by 0,1 sec still possible.

Tell me more options then.

You claim that he did not test it with rele, he says he tested it with rele, its up to you to prove that he tested it with rele so go on…Or you know what, just deny more, you are just gonna look like a bigger clown to everyone.

1 Like

Skepticism. I don’t deny it, I doubt it. Generally.

Exactly.

it is, but we don’t know what coil travel time is

Is it rele on video? Why does coil last 3 seconds then?

this whole topic is you denying my opinion, so by your own logic, you’re clown

You only read, what you wanna read. Generally.

Even if he made a mistake with the in game stopwatch it wouldnt be more than 0,1 sec and even with 0,3 sec time mistake it would still be possible, hence you dont read since I already wrote it.

Prove it. Show me that it’s 3 sec instead of asking me questions, dont answer a question with another question.

the whole topic is about you, most people whoa are invested into this debate we are having here, which shouldnt even exist since you got proven wrong disagree with your opinion and there is really nothing to deny for others, just create amusement for themselves since you are clearly just a delusional clown.

As does literally everybody. Noone does what they don’t want to do. Otherwise they’d not do it.

Well I have no proof of that happening in first place.
Also person is capable to make bigger mistake. 0.4+ sec is possible.

It’s in video. I don’t carry burden of proof to prove your evidence. You do. If you claim it’s 2.4 sec, come forward, prove it so. Until then, no evidence has been given.
Hypothesis can’t be asserted without evidence.

according to you, but so are you, according to you… so who cares?

That isn’t true. People can do things they don’t want to if they believe it’ll lead to something they feel is worth doing it for, or they can be self-destructive on purpose (even while disliking it).

That’s true for the vast majority of the world though, but it doesn’t have to do with want or dislike. It’s a subconscious mechanism of the mind, to “make sense” of reality. That we all live in bubbles, and have an inherently hard time to grasp opposite mindsets, like reading something from start to finish which you really don’t agree with when it comes to opposite political views for example, and actually trying to broaden your mind to try and understand why they think what they do when it conflicts with what you think.

Technically speaking, the video shows the duration in the amount of frames and speed of playback. It’s an established fact.
I haven’t done it cuz I don’t care about it, but you can check with a timer app on the side and keep track of exactly when the coil duration starts and when it ends, to be sure what it is. 0.6s shouldn’t be that hard to miss when using a timer

How exactly you found out that the coiled person doesnt have rele? I just checked it there is no way coil last 3s + even if you look at cast time my chaos bolts have cast time under 1 sec. There is no way i would cast barely 2 bolts if it lasted 3 sec.

Cba proving anything anymore stop being ignorant. I’m right and youre wrong. If i’m wrong give me proof.

Enjoy

4 Likes

The video proves 2 CBs during coil, therefore CB > 1.5 is a lie. Deal with it.

Especially with the video in the post just above mine, with a timer next to the video.

And before you even say “he didn’t record GCD” then be aware that math says that if 2 CBs casts are 2s then the GCD is below 1s. Quite below.

You’re a clown*

You just made yourself look like a clown. This thread is amazing.

1 Like