Whisperer bro

Thank you for getting it, my fiancée I have been dating for almost 7 years is black, so dw, haven’t even flinched to the intimidation tactic.

Was just a stupid and desperate try. And funnily, it’s actually racist to pretend it was a racial slur in this context, like why would you even see it in the first place?
If not, then the person is maybe black herself and felt wrongly offended, but that’s on her.
Like really, didn’t cross my mind.

1 Like

Seems like you needed a reminder.

No thats is exactly what I said:
quote 1 and 2 actually show it, I only talk about relevance.
Then in the last quote I used “mathematic logic” in quotes since as I already stated that you don’t seem to know what logic is, so I used this term.

It’s like, proving my own point.

Literally that’s what you said, sure. The implication of ridicule however enforces the meaning you place on its relevance, as in “a part of” can be inferred.

No, there are many subcategories of logic. Mathematical logic, as in when the calculation makes sense it’s logical. However emotional logic typically conflicts with this, as emotions can’t be properly and fully quantified.
Then there is general logic, as in what “makes sense”.

Nope, you’re wrongly inferring since again, you don’t know what I’m referring to due to a lack of education and background on the subject.

As someone who just nit picked whisperer for his wrong calling of “mathematical logic”, that I also used always in quote, you starting to lecturing me is just showing a total lack of understanding.

Oh, got work now, a new project just arrived after lunch break.

Have fun reading some linguistics, it’s really a nice field. And stop pretending you know or understand when you clearly don’t.

It’s hilarious how you can’t go one post without saying “you’re wrong”. Well, guess what? Here’s the fun part of the forum: It’s up to you to present your argument for what you claim. Otherwise it’s by default nonsensical, which it sure as hell gives the appearance of.

Just give yourselves your respective Discord or Bnet tags or whatever else you could use and keep this conversation private instead of derailing yet another thread.

4 Likes

ROFL u didnt said this.

Is there even such a thing as really derailing a thread where the aim is poking fun at another forum poster?

1 Like

Yeah I think this entire post was a derail.

1 Like

Wrong.
Can you quote “my logic” to see if this your usage is correct?
Or are you referring to something of which you have no idea what you’re talking about?

I can’t back it up much, since I do all that in Czech language and not in English, but I do debate people who consider themselves politically active. I myself hold very strong opinions which I’d rather not speak much in depth here as that’d be off topic. I’m an anarchocapitalist.

Sorry, I was totally aware it was a very interesting thread with a great objective in a very active sub section of the forums about a very alive and well balanced activity.

After the monkey, here is the bears juggling I suppose. Now get on that ball and roll away.

Was an interesting read, even though I smelled it’s more of a utopia.

The degree of interest the thread holds is not relevant. Private discussions are to be had on a private chat.

except it wasn’t private, I interfered in the interaction between whisperer and some people in the whisperer poking thread. I did that because I’m an expert linguist paid for the job and a lady here was saying random bs to whisperer pretending she had a single clue about linguistics.

Do you jump through fire circles too?

Everyone is a lot of things on the internet.

3 Likes

I guess you do jump through fire circle. Do the dance now, do the dance!

Do they not teach politeness at whatever school you attended btw ? Or did you lack a proper education at home ?

2 Likes

You’re just a bear, chill.

Stop thinking anybody owes you anything, you had nothing meaningful to say, you get what you deserve.
Btw, thread “derailed” again, good job.