Whispers in the west

Priestess Uda got a cryptic message,directed to the priesthood,it reads as follows:
I write this with haste,im from westfall,the place hears whispers,they destroed everything,i need your help,but you will fail alone. its a small village,cant miss it.

Objective:meet with Uda at the stormwind catheadral ,near the shrine,and get an explenation on how to approach the problem.

3 Likes

Is anybody else thoroughly impressed with the sheer speed with which Uda churns out RP content? Because I am. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you! this made my day

3 Likes

It suddenly occurred to me that I did not see a time or date reference on this. When is (or was) it?

on thursday,this week, 8:00 pm,like all priesthood events are:)

1 Like

This lightuser is not welcome in that catherdral (and on guild-event too), so behave and have fun!
It’s in half an hour!

waiting near the catheadral to start

we shall reattempt to execute this adventure this week,8:00 pm thursday,I will wait at the cathedral,need two more adventurers at least to start

it is almost time!

1 Like

What happens when a DH, a Lorewalker, a Monk and indeed a priest go out to safe a village? They lose a DH on the way, get help from a passing by Paladin, find a village in despair, and find in, of all places, the church a tainted bag from another plane, causing the madness.
The bag is taken for further investigation and the village may turn back to normal living.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.