White screen AMD 7670m

Hello,

I’m having problem launching game - when i press “play” button, opens wow window with white screen, and nothing happens, tho after 10 or so minutes of waiting finally appears login screen, but still after logging in, every step is a couple of minutes waiting.

Does 8.1 version supports AMD radeon 7670m mobility vga? My vga driver version is 13,251 released in year 2014 i guess, but there are available more recent versions from year 2015 ver 15.7.1 WHQL, and from year 2016 crimson edition version 16.2.1. Besides this i have integrated Intel HD 4000, but that’s poor performance card.

According to information on page: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/31372
Radeon HD 7000 series

But i have mobility version.

I just wonder if updating AMD radeon 7670m mobility drivers would help, and wow would run? Or 7670m mobility is not supported?

Regards

So I updated my video card drivers to most recent one, and the problem still persists.

Is it possible that wow just doesn’t recognize switchable vga, tho Radeon HD 7000 series are listed on supported cards list? I guess question is, are mobility video cards supported as of 8.1 patch?

Regards

So the issue is just with mobility switchable video cards for laptops… High performance video card just won’t switch on, but with Intel 4000 wow is working, but with poor performance…

Have anyone have found anyway to run wow with switchable card?

Regards

wow, i cant believe no1 answered you. Did you solve the problem? I got Radeon R5, and I guess thats the problem. There were notification “Your graphics card driver is not compatible. Please see htt,p://nydus.battle.net/WoW/enUS/launcher/driver-unsupported for more information”

I played a lot with no problems, but today game is not starting, all symptoms are like yours.

Hey Metroplex,

This often would indicate a driver issue. Try and re-install your graphics drivers after using a Display Driver Uninstaller to remove the currently installed drivers first.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!