Whizbang Spawning Fixed

With a hotfix that is now live on all realms, Whizbang’s portal should now spawn simultaneously in all three locations, every hour.

This should continue for the duration of the Hearthstone’s 10th Anniversary event.

19 Likes

Thanks for the update, hopefully this will help spread the load :dracthyr_yay_animated:

7 Likes

Why not reduce the portal spawn timer to 30 mins from 1 hr too while you’re at it. Honestly for a celebration lasting a week, 1 hour is too long wait time. Even so for people with 9.5-11 hours job that don’t get too many hours to play.

11 Likes

That’s actually a good change. Better late than never.

3 Likes

Time to delete that WA.

1 Like

It is kinda late coz I am done with it! I am free now, thanks! :rofl: :point_left:

Making it spawn more regularly given its a really limited time and has a lot of drops would be better.

4 Likes

Spawns once an hour, if you can’t get all rewards within the week it’s active, that is a you problem, not an event problem.

lucky you .i will probably be skipping it as i dont have much time to play this week and next :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

As it should have been from the start.

3 Likes

i love the word that nearly everyone has looked over… “should”

“This should continue for the duration of the Hearthstone’s 10th Anniversary event.”

3 Likes

Naw, its an event problem as people have lives that they live. With most people working or in education (depending on age) it leave very little time in the day to be doing events every hour and on top of that causes issues if they are active doing other things, like PvP, raids, RP etc.

3 Likes

If they’re active doing other things, then they should be doing what they enjoy. Not being able to get a mount, pet, toy or transmogs isn’t going to stop their character progression.

Unfortunately it is a player issue, the event is there for a week, more then enough time for some to get everything and others to get a few bits and pieces.

Would you use the same logic if a poor person is poor because they have no money due to banks not giving them loans or their employee paying them pennies. Or would that be an issue with the person not taking the risk to try and do something more challenging, get further education etc.

A week is perfectly fine, sure maybe a 2nd week, but then when you start to prolong things because of people who have a “life”, open up a flood gate of people demanding more and more.

We all have lives, I work, I look after my family, pay bills etc.

You get out, what you put in!

Mine vanished. No idea what happened to it.

is it exactly every hour and so when is it, at XX:00 or XX:30?

The portal spawns every hour at the hour (xx:00), with said portal taking 5 minutes for the mobs to show up (there’s a timer bar over it).

gotcha gotcha, thanks for the info

agreed, this is how it should have been from the start. Swapping between the locations was a pain.
And the reduced concentration of players is less laggy.

1 Like

Such a toxic fellow. Geez!

The truth hurts, I know!