Who is going for the Good Boi Taivain?

Assuming the Eons Fringe achievement is on a rotation and not purely random, i’ll have him by the next reset which is the absolute earliest. Also as a fellow pirate

1 Like

Good looking fellows :smiley:

1 Like

Are you sure you have time to waste on these non limited time achievements when you should actually be spending it on the limited time only achievement!

3 Likes

Only need Fringe Benefits achievement despite I have done most dailies before and it didnt count. It might be bug!

1 Like

Same dog. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same for me.

Looks at the list, sees Loremaster.
Nope, im good.

2 Likes

Btw will this rubbish meta achiev disappear when War Within comes out?

I don’t think so. Unlike it was the case with Veilstrider, it hasn’t been stated with the introduction of the achievement.

I am missing some of RNG parts like Zaralek Seething Chest, Orange color from Grand Hunt and few dailies from Dragon questline.

To be fair, since I missed SL achievement due to lack of anima to upgrade my conductors (started to play retail in the middle of SL expansion) I was very disappointed and wanted to go for this one. But, I see we are not getting the title, only ground mount, which is kind a cool, but not sure is it good enough to input my time and effort in RNG factor things. Also think that things like Seething Cache shouldn’t be part of it or at least they should be modified.

Think I will for it pretty casually but not mandatory to get it. And for now, will focus on the “limited time event” because I am collector and sucker for rewards, even though I am not a huge fan of the mode.

I haven’t looked at it, I’m assuming there will be some Dragon Riding required (win a race or some such) so I’m out from the get-go.

Such a cutie!!!

1 Like

I had presumed it will go away like last time, that it has to be completed before the end of the expansion.

I will have to go do some digging.

Heck yes! For Taiwan!

I think I’ve got most of the achies done, need to have a closer look on the complete list but pretty sure I’m 80% or so done.

1 Like

Yeah, but since they “fixed” it and the version of the AV that’s now permanent has a mount like the DF one, I’d rather say the DF one is here to stay.

I’m not going to risk it but i guess time will tell.

Awesome pic, i love Staffies - mine is a complete pita sometimes, but lovely with it. She is a brilliant guard dog, nothing escapes her attention.
On topic, will give it a go but wont be too botherd if i dont get it - although the Taivan story was amazing

2 Likes

I would absolute love this mount, would totally suit my hunter but sadly there is no way I could get it this expansion. I just dont do any mythic content.
Im really hoping its an evergreen achievement and I can do it in an expansion or two.

4 Likes

the one on the first pic the cutie with puppy eyes look bit like this taivan :dracthyr_comfy_red:

1 Like

You can do them just on mythic0 too, very easy really.

Ah crap I need to grind the Cobalt assembly, I dropped that after season 1