Who is going for the Good Boi Taivain?

It’s kind of fun to have something to do in WoW in the quiet time. Just made a start on the meta for Dragonflight.

Have you already unlocked yours? Are you still working on it? Do you have a lot to do?

7 Likes

Got most done, just a few things I’ve been avoiding doing, worst one will be scroll hunter tbh. I’ll get meta achiev like every other expansion I went for it :smiley:

1 Like

I have everything done, except the Eon’s fringe dailies
None of the dailies i did before the patch counted.

so i’ll get the good boy in 5 days basically. (unless i get duplicate dailies)

3 Likes

I’m about halfway done, mostly missing the annoying RNG achievements. :muscle:

I just wish there were more colours available.

1 Like

I don’t want to because of the timed events and honestly I can’t because I’m lacking basically everything. Unlike shadowlands I didn’t play much here

2 Likes

99% that I won’t get it.
0 raid achievements.
Forbidden reach is also missing a lot and I threw out every item from my bag that came with it :smiley: Moreover, I don’t have a lot of rare kills.
Obviously, one of the mounts that isn’t a recolored garbage won’t be available(for me).
These damn meta achievements make me sick.

6 Likes

in about 4 years, i only returned to wow in 10.2 from a break since end of BFA so way to much to catch up to

Considered it, then I saw that you need the silly whelpling daycare and the storms… and simply gave up… oh, and that treasure in zaralek where other ppl can loot the chest away and even after circling the area for hours I haven’t even seen one of the three orbs you’d need to collect first… so nah, even though I enjoyed Veilstrider, I’m not going for the expansion meta this time, fits with my opinion about DF in comparison to SL. Loved the latter, bored by the former.

Hmm. Seems I have like 4 parts. So I don’t think I’ll bother. I’m not big on collecting mounts or achievements and I don’t think the dog mount would suit any of my characters.

I don’t do any content that I can’t stop any moment I want, so no raid and no M+ achievements for me. I’ll probably do the rest.

1 Like

It’s a shame the bestowed mounts aren’t in game yet, they forgot them xD

yea
what’s up with that

the only mount i can see in my collection is the ‘calescent shalewing’
new mount for Caverns meta

I am disappointed it is a reward for doing all of that because I thought we should have got him as a quest reward quite frankly.
I’m not going to be doing all that, that’s just madness!
Anyone who does that, though, definitely deserves a reward :laughing:

I couldn’t do it if I wanted anyway, I’d have to do LFR and some wings simply don’t pop up. A lot of the old content is difficult to do now.

3 Likes

I get it but that world quest not retro active need to re do stuff not fun.

I guess they have more important bugs to work out first

2 Likes

thankfully i find the model abhorrent so no i wont go for it.

2 Likes

Old LFR will be easy once they’ll be back with fated in S4, but the forbidden reach ones or the storms are just too grindy now that few ppl are doing them.

frankly speaking, that mount looks super boring so im not even gonna look at the requirements to get it

So far today

I will… eventually. Looks kinda like my Caucasian Shepherd… even the size for it [stands as tall as me] :sweat_smile:

[Her as a 2 month old puppy vs a full grown Staffy]

9 Likes