Who knew about the Hellfire Peninsula portal in UC?

If you actually ever used the OG portal to UC, you might have noticed there is one. This can be convenient since it doesn’t port you to Blasted Lands where you likely are in the Draenor phase and end up there if you go through the portal.
The Blasted Lands access is apparently a mage in the OG portal room, just like for Alliance.
But does Alliance have a portal to Hellfire Peninsula, too?

Darnassus kept theirs too.

1 Like

Thanks. Spotted it there, together with an Exodar portal.
(Ported there with my mage. At first got me to Darkshore and got PvP-flagged because it’s hostile. Had to change phase first and try again.)

Ye but you need to like use UC portal,then phase to old UC and then fly in UC up to the portal.Id rather use my Kharazan teleport Ring.

Once you switched to old UC phase, you’ll want to stay there forever anyway. And the HFP portal is right next to the UC portal arrival point.

It’s not working like that,once you are 110+ you will always phase into BFA UC and you will have to talk everytime with Zirodomi.Only lower lvl’s see the old UC.Come to think of it you are a druid and you get the class hall Duskwood teleport.

Say whut?

No.

All my 110s and 120s have phased back to the original Teldrassil and Tirisfal, and when they portal or teleport there, they never have to go to Zidormi. The phasing back is permanent … which is great, because it helps me to not remember that the stinking vomit of the BfA intro story ever happened.

4 Likes

Hm gona have to try it out,cause the last time i went in UC the portals for UC in orgrimar always takes me into the BFA.So my way to combat this was using the Silvermoon and orb of translocation.

Do by all means try. I know very well, because both my Horde and Alliance mages go there often. In fact, my Alliance mage prefers to go to sleep, and wake up again, in the shady Temple of Elune, so I’m there practically every day, and it never changes.

1 Like

Well how about that i learned something new today,thank you.It worked.I did not know this was a persistent switch.

1 Like

It only works on some characters, if I’ve done the questline then it’s no longer active, if I’ve not done that questline I can use the teleport there. At least I’ve found that with the Orgrimmar one, not tried elsewhere.

Edit - but I will definitely try in future :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.