Here’s my list. :slight_smile:

Most Liked By

Halicos 17
Punyelf 11
Seríssa 11
Gráinne 8
Celadina 8
Redoctober 7

Had it looking nice with Avatar’s pictures… but Blizz still doesn’t find me worthy of posting pictures on le forum.
shakes fist

2 Likes

1 Like

:frowning: Haven’t seen that name in a bit.

2 Likes

Celadina, Deyling and Serissa are all the same person.

Yolandass and Halicos are also the same person.

Edit to add Deyling still plays, she was on Horde all of last night :slight_smile:

3 Likes

O, didn’t know that.
Haven’t seen the other 2 names in a bit either though, but I can still see the serissa avatar when I close my eyes

2 Likes

Been wondering about that, all of a sudden went poof from my friends list. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

My list:
Bukachu
Seríssa
Savoren
Punyelf
ßubbletea
Gráinne

I only have given 1k, I feel like such a miser :expressionless:

2 Likes

well hello there! ~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink:

1 Like

here we go i guess:

Tualani
Podrudge
Aralë
Halicos
Radium
Swordart Swordart

:blush:

2 Likes

My list looks like this. I also have Hali :blush:
Radium
Moothilda
Punyelf
Halicos
Sinaaki
Zetioun

Btw, where is Buka? Haven’t seen him in a while…

2 Likes

1 Like

Oh wow I feel good about myself now thank you all I love and appreciate each and everyone of you!.I didn’t know ppl appreciate me so much :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:.Also I do not know how to feel about that carebear comment.Again хвала вам пуно (thank you so much).

17 Likes

I actually am but rarely anyone appreciates that and just use me for it also and some people hate me for being brutally honest and probably for saying offensive jokes but that’s just me :stuck_out_tongue::+1:.Cause sometimes honesty is the best policy.

I wanted to add also that my older brother is traveling to Greece tomorrow for his vacation and we always listen to this song before we go to Greece but this time he shall enjoy this without me :P.Sorry for the random post wanted to say i have been busy helping my brother prepare for Greece thus i have been away from the forums
and cause i had a 7 day forum vacation before that.

2 Likes

Think he has a little forum vacation :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

It really doesn’t matter tbh. Getting liked on the internet is more a matter of playing on what people wanna hear than being honest and actually having any wisdom or advice to impart. I have seen people with 5k figures of likes and respect still acting conceited and arrogant.

To answer the question, dunno. The account I use to post is relatively new since my old one got frozen on false accusation that never got cleared up.

1 Like

You’re also competing with buka for the most forum vacataions :smiley:

Most Liked By

Halicos

Moothilda Moothilda

Punyelf Punyelf

Sinaaki Sinaaki

Yolandass Yolandass

Bukachu

While I never really cared about getting likes I still am super happy anytime I get a like, funny since I’ve always hated like systems in social media.

4 Likes

Well Hinata i am not proud of my forum vacations but i cant really explain it i am like a magnet i get drawn into trouble even if i do not want to be there.Its usually because i try defending a forum poster or i say offensive jokes or because i told the harsh truth and someone reports me and Blizzard with me works with instant action even if its just one person that reports me so recently i decided to at least try to stay out of trouble whenever i can.I dont wanna jinx it but someone can report me for no reason right now and i could be actioned again XD FML.