Who likes you the most?

I just noticed you can see in your forum profile who likes your comments the most, since the forum is mostly the same people discussing anyway, wich people are you liked by the most?

3 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/290643339831934976/611305182373871626/20190814_230759.jpg
owo

3 Likes

wait you can link it, i didnt know that.

Halicos seems to be a giant carebear however, he also is on top of my most liked by

Since i have the tendency sometimes to purposely annoy people its pretty easy to get in my top list tho xD

Halicos:16
Tjillin:10
Schmusedecke:9
Vaellir:7
frisci:7
Moothilda:7

Everyone loves Halicos. :heartpulse:

7 Likes

My most liked by is Sinaaki, followed by Halicos and Tualani, then Gráinne Puny and Radium

Most liked are Puny and Lepanto

Edit: Oh and i also liked this post Barry, nice and lighthearted, thats always a nice read in the middle of all the drama

Edit 2: i really need to turn off autocorrect…

1 Like

I just took a screenshot and uploaded it.

My top 1/2 likes recieved is shared between Radium and Schmusedecke, 1like difference doesn’t count, I am happy to have them <3

1 Like

My posts tend to be like a coin flip, there is a chance i’m going to be helpful and give my opinion, but there also is a big chance im taking a chance to be annoying.

I accidently found out you could see info like this, so i was curious. Especially since alot of the people who discuss on the forums often are the same people so i figured the some people would appear alot. Didn’t quite expect it to turn into a halicos appreciation thread tho xD

4 Likes

He is a man with biggest heart apparently.
Let’s brainstorm a title for him?

Is “Love fool” too harsh?

3 Likes

I am feeling unloved now as Halicos is 6th on my list :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Interesting - I didn’t know that was there.
Most of my likes are one-offs as the CS forums are my real home but the top 3 are:
Puny
Trelw/Gráinne (joint second)
Moothilda

Yeah its kind of hidden, and probably became a thing with the new forums. I don’t think most people including me even knew that it was a thing you could look up some of your forum statistics

2 Likes

Most liked by:

-Savoren
-Punyelf
-Vaelir
-Moothilda
-Yolandass
-Valainistima

:slight_smile:

That’s Halicos alt btw :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So he loves me too :open_mouth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

He has given 4,8k likes just on his main, man is a legend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I always forget about this button. I’m a generous man with 26 likes given

Get on the Halicos Love train ASAP, old man :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Araphant.
Aster
Erevien
Halasibel
Coupedegrace
Lightness

To be fair i only regonized the name araphant erevien and halasibel.

Araphant i know for being a resonable person.
Erevien i known for being my counter part on the horde(aka he is a horde fanatic where i am an alliance fanatic)
And halasibel got a cute avater.

The rest i dont even know who they are.

1 Like

My list goes like this:

Moothilda
Bukachu
CrĂłne
Zetioun
Wildcárd
Ocreata

I guess alot of them are from the cow lvl thread :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes