Who’s leaving?

With the realm transfers opening tonight to Dragonfang, I wondered if anyone was planning on transferring?

1 Like

I’m done with toxic horde players. They just lurk around to kill lower levels for fun. Impossible to quest like that much outnumbered. If anything happens like that im transferring.

But it says transfer only to Bloodfang, not Dragonfang.

1 Like

Two nights ago three level 40s ran around the farms north of Southshore for two hours killing the level 29s questing there - just saying

You would have to be mad to transfer off to a low pop realm from Stonespine.

The faction split is about 55/45 Horde which is extremely close whilst also managing to maintain High population but never have queues anymore.

Make the server you are on the best it can be rather than jumping to a low pop server.

This server is ripe for the taking for any guild right now, unlike any on Gehennas for example where the race is already won.

1 Like

Agreed. It seems very healthy these days. Lots of players from both sides but not excessive and I hardly see any Spanish these days. I’m pretty happy here. Players do seem to have a retail mentality over a Vanilla one but that’s probably true on every server.

1 Like