Who stole Blitz?

Just had my first game of Blitz since the reset, tried to queue again, Blitz is now gone from the options?

2 Likes

Probably Will be back soon. As Rated. Or maybe is just another prepatch bug.

Well, I hope they get it fixed sooner rather than later. 2 Randoms - 2 Premades since. Not worth my time, literally nothing else in the game to do. 3 days left on sub though so guess I’ll have to hope they fix it by then or I’ll have to go find something less boring to do instead.

1 Like

It’s not gone, u que from rated section 10 man solo battleground.

That needs gear lvl if you don’t you can’t queue up

1 Like

Bug or feature? :slight_smile:

I have “Blitz” quest, suddenly no blitz. I also have “Spark” quest, but no gear to buy with trophies anymore…? C’mon… :slight_smile:

When peps no lust queing up its still normal, i spammed use lust on all my 7 chars it’s like x1 doing it, my drums not working there its joke how bad peps is.

Okay sparks gear returned, but still no Blitz :frowning:

And guess what? Without Blitz, I suddenly realized I simply have nothing interesting to do. I play casual PvP only. On my main chars (warr + mage) I have all I need, and Blitzes are (were) the best, fastest and most enjoyable way to get decent gear for alts. Come on! Get Battleground Blitz back asap, please.

Edit: erm… now it’s under “rated”?? :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.