Who tf here complaining net-o-matic is too short?

I got shot down 200+ yards from the hunter that freaking used it & died from fall dmg, that thing shouldn’t even had freaking reached me

Yet i see people complain that its range is too short, i dont get it

1 Like

Its to short and to slow .

Should have been insta / non casting time.

I cba chasing all these PvE players having WM On only for bonuses from world quests and with flying as option these days , having this as only option to dismount them is beyond lame.

4 Likes

It would’ve been fun to see though

4 Likes

If you’re in range when the cast complete, you can go to the over side of the world and you’ll still get hit and dismounted

At minimum, if I start the cast and they were in range when I started, that should be a hit.

Im raging that most of my deaths are caused by getting sniped from himalaya mountains & die from fall dmg instead of actual pvp combat

Ah yes, my 2 iq brain did not think of that, Thankerino Deatherino

Zen flight or that floating in the air spell works when targeted by net o matic? Try that - or just LoS by behind pillar or rocks.

Gobling glider is your best friend.

2 Likes

A wonderful piece of example how terrible WoW community is and average WoW players behavior to the others are. Sorry for commenting. And good luck with Net-o-matics.

Would be silly if it had an instant cast, would just end up seeing the players dead on the ground because of glider cd lol

Just get a stack of goblin gliders - they are essentially life saving devices, for Warmode and netomatic :slight_smile: (Unless you play a mage - then the slow fall spell works as well, but it won’t let you glide away from whoever targeted you in the first place , unlike the glider).

Your name rings a bell I’m sure I’ve shot you with a net o matic before

2 Likes

Flying ruins wpvp and shouldn’t be allowed in wpvp as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Only way I can make netomatic work is by doing full combo into Death from above to proc system shock. Those two seconds of 90% slow :drooling_face:

concussive shot and then netgun and 99,9% hits land :ok_hand:
Sometimes when they try to be smart with their cds, i haveto shoot them down 2-3 times tho

1 Like

Fun to moonfire em on the way down, kind of a mini game.

Yep, good tactic is to snare and then net. It’s exactly what I do but Frost Shock instead of Concussive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.