Who will main Vulpera?

Not to main, but I will level one.

Could level one if they had druids, dislike all current horde druid forms looks.

So no, my shortest characters are dwarves.

I won’t be changing my main for it. Though i will unlock them when 8.3 hits and off course level one for the heritage armor.

I’m disappointed that they can’t be druids because my entire concept was that they were all about trying to preserve what remains of nature in Vol’dun and when cornered they transform into a vicious beast to fight off their enemies but I think now I’ll either go hunter or shaman

1 Like

How would you get 20k rep in a day?. Am I missing something other than world quests, follower missions and emissaries

Agree with you there, I’ll go rogue on this one. Nver played a rogue before, seems like a good race for it.

I’m definitely unlocking them I will faction change my shaman (not a main @101) and pop out a level 20 vulpera most likely a hunter as I have a habit of creating hunters for quicker levelling through dungeons and islands though it totally depends if I’m in the mood .

If a race can’t Paladin, my go to is hunters for heritage levelling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah what you’re missing is sarcasm :stuck_out_tongue:
Gonna be a long grind yet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.