1. Tirion.
  2. Varian.
  3. Argus.
  4. Lich King.
  5. Khadgar.
  6. Kil’jaeden.
  7. Archimonde.
  8. Deathwing.
  9. His name is Neptulon. Learn to spell.
  10. With the recent power buff. Deffo Sylvanas.

Varian

hrmm, i think Velen.

Argus

Illidan

LK

Kil’Jaeden

Equal

Deathwing

Cenarius

Hrmm, current Sylvanas? i think still Medivh.

I always like a good versus thread. Let’s see.

1. Varian
  2. Velen
  3. Argus
  4. Illidan
  5. Khadgar (unless Bolvar has some killer gap-closer but doubt it)
  6. Kil’jaeden
  7. Archimonde
  8. Deathwing
  9. Neptulon
  10. Medivh

Many people just pick their favorites in these versus threads…we should try to provide lore info to back our claims.

Varin wins as per Wolfheart novel.

Velen clearly, we have seen what he is capable of doing in WOD and Legion the powers to hold an entire army behind a barrier of Light, the power to cleanse a Naaru, he has insane feats.

No idea, not enough info.

Probably a tie.

Another tie I think, especially after questing in Hyjal, doing Tomb of Sargeras.

I am sad to say after what we have seen in 8.2 that Archimonde is more powerful, considering the effort put by Malfurion during WC3, WOT to stop Archimonde and the way we defeat Azshara in her palace it is clear.

No idea.

Cenarius by far, Neptulon was weaker than Ragnaros who was defeated by Malfurion,Cenarius, and Hammul. Neptulon has never shown any immense powers when compared to Ragnaros.

Which Sylvanas? the Banshee queen or the new Queen of death? The Banshee Queen would lose, the new Queen of Death would beat Medivh.

Sylvanas would win so hard that she sends a wave of death energy all over azeroth, killing all of the other characters you listed too.

4 Likes

LOL I honestly won’t put that passed the writing team.

Garrosh vs Varian: tough one. Garrosh is total maniac but Varian has that good spirit which could make him actually win.
Velen vs Tirion: Probably Tirion.
N’zoth vs Argus: N’zoth.
Legion Illidan vs Arthas Lich King: Well, there was a duel and Arthas won.
Bolvar Lich King vs Khadgar: Bolvar.
Kil’Jaeden vs Ragnaros: Kil’Jaeden.
Azshara vs Archimonde: Archimonde. Somehow he just sees more powerful.
Deathwing vs Maligus: Deathwing
Neptulon vs Cenarus: No idea. Not sure.
Sylvanas vs Medivh: In current state, Sylvanas > all xD

1. Varian’s a gladiator, he’s who I’d be placing my bets on.
  2. Velen is 25,000+ years old. Tirion is, what, 60? Yeah…
  3. Isn’t Argus a Titan? Isn’t the reason N’zoth is imprisoned at all because of said Titans? Yeah, I’ll go with the Titan.
  4. Arthas whooped Illidan before, so I fail to see why he’d succeed this time. Even with his brand new plot armour. :roll_eyes:
  5. Bolvar. He has an almost limitless army, and Khadgar… doesn’t. :woman_shrugging:
  6. Lol, KJ would stub him out and be home in time for tea. Raggy’s just a smokin’ punching bag.
  7. Archimonde. Easily.
  8. Deathwing, he drove Maly insane without laying a chin on him, so…
  9. Neptulon. Ocean beats tree, lol.
  10. Medivh would annihilate her, but that plot armour of hers is damn thick. Could he penetrate it? I doubt it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seeing as nobody else has made it yet, I may aswell be the cynic that make the obligatory post about how if any of these fights did end up happening, the characters involved would just be buffed or nerfed as required for Blizz’s intended result, rather than being routed in any actual ‘power level’ scale

Actually Illidan toyed with him the whole fight and arthas was unable to free himself once trapped by Illidan in fel flames. He only won because he got TWO plot armor strikes made by Frostmourne with help of the lich kings whole power. While Illidan didn’t even duel wield half the fight.

Also Illidan is magic wise now on planet destroyer level if he has enough time to prepare

1 Like

Garrosh since he matched Varian despite being exhausted.

Tyrone w/ Ashbringer

Argus.

Wrath Lich King

Khadgar because Bolvar LK isn’t comparable to Arthas LK not by a longshot. People need to understand this.

Kil’Jaeden

Azshara (Before the retcons)

Deathwing

Medivh

But he isnt very skilled fighter

He isn’t ? He was on Arthas level while using one blade of azzinoth and arthas was called one of the human best swordsman

1 Like

in a sword fight Varian.

Velen most likely, Tirion would not get past his shield it think.

Argus, argus is a titan and we know what titans can do to old gods.

Illidan hands down

Khadgar, Blovar aint that powerfull at all.

Kil´jaden is way stronger than ragnaros.

Azhara is she had all her that N´zoth gave her, dont be fooled buy the fight we did, she was weakened there, buy n´zoth even she didnt realice it.

Deathwing would win, Maligos was powerful but not that powerfull.

Cenarius most likely.

Medivh would win, Sylvanas if she got her godlike powers as she have now.

1 Like

Current Medivh vs Current Sylvanas it is. And in that fight off Sylvanas bamboozles everyone right now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.