Who's the better Paladin?

The bible doesnt say it tho so its not true!

4 Likes

YOU CANNOT JUDGE ME. I AM LIGHT ITSELF! You blood elves blood knights were meant for more then this To protect the innocents!

1 Like

Think i missed that memo tbh

3 Likes

Depends on the player imo.

Raiding and PvP ? Blood Elf

Human is good for PvP to however but I think I’d give it to Belf as it’s AoE? Depends on player skill really.

Human however has the rep bonus which in itself is massively useful.
2% on all secondary stats? I mean at 120 both in equal gear I’m going to hazard a guess and say it’s so minuscule it’s not worth considering unless truly min maxing? Even then…

Female Humans are thic compared to female belves but female belves have that naughty look to them…

Eh if Male Belf if Female Human.

Hey! MOOO!!! Just wanted to remind everyone that Tauren is superior paladin race and humans a smelly boredom race. Peace!! :muscle::cow::point_up:

7 Likes

It’s impossible to disagree. :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Lol no tarurans’s only good for working at burger places. While humans are exelent at getting easy gold and we’re the top race in The Alliance for Paladins. And you’re not a true Paladin mooly.

1 Like

Belf for pve content and taurens and dark iron darf are superior for pvp content.

You could use zandalari for ret cause op passives for dps classes.

Belf for prot and holy cause arcane torrent is a must have for m+. And that extra crit they got.

Only 1 thing i can mantion for humans: they look better in tmog then bloodelfs.

1 Like

Then i hope that blizzard will soon add a third faction.

Told you so, bub! Trolls dominate with their holy voodoo lazers. Pewpewpew! :smile::kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

No you don’t and you arn’t real Paladins. Paladins don’t side with an evil lich queen.

Evil? From my perspective, you are evil! Begone, Devil! :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

How dare you?! I challange you to a battle come to light’s hope chappel at 3:00 pm and we’ll deal with you fiend. And it turns out that you’re not showing up.

Didn’t one of your paladins become lich king? :thinking:

Prelates aren’t subjects of the Horde, Zandalari have autonomy and their own matters.

6 Likes

Oh, did you turn up at lights hope? Did you wait for long? I hope so. Heck, you must be out of your mind if you think i’m going to waste my precious little time on a witless human. Go pray to your spaceghost Naaru little one.

6 Likes

Sounds to me like somone’s afraid to lose. That’s why you never showed up due to that you’re a faceless coward. So go back to your isle. And to the other troll arthas got corrupted and he was still in traning.

2 Likes

I’m only afraid that being in the aura of your presence would make my IQ drop all the way down to the same level as yours. I can’t have none of that.
You should considder yourself lucky if I farted in your direction, which I would not do because you would probably like my trollfart and i don’t want to please you.

P.s. Humans are weak minded. that’s the reason why Arthas got corrupted.

3 Likes

Don’t be salty Turbiel! And you’re right, I’m not a paladin, I’m a godnabbin SUNWALKER!! HUMAN = SMASH!

2 Likes

So’s trolls that’s why your last troll king made a bargen with bwonsandi. And no you think you’re right but you’re not you just wants to make me get mad but no It takes a lot more to ruin my good mood. So yea i just think happy and possetive thoughts and i know you’re wrong and that i’m right about what you posted so yea. :slight_smile:

Well, Rastakhan wasn’t a prelate (paladin) to my knowledge. It was not my intention to ruin anyone’s mood but I must say I think it’s arrogant to say that only humans can wield the light in a just manner. Good and evil is a matter of perspective. The undead can for example wield the light just as humans. The light doesn’t seem to favor any specific race over other. We must agree to disagree.
This is my final say in this matter. Hope your mood will brighten soon you special little human sunspot.

3 Likes