Who's the better Paladin?

First and real paladin are always human.

How do you mean? Wern’t the draenei the first Paladins?

Prelates came before Paladins, so Trolls were the first Paladins. Technically!

4 Likes

No Draenei were the first Paladins. Blizzard’s stated so.

Prelates came from the sameperiod like dreaneis. The prelate cauncil learn ligth together with dreanei priest on Dreanor.

There are several belief type like tradition (human, tauren) or some kind of naruu or loa.

2 Likes

the eredar existed before the trolls was even a glimmer in the primal soup of azeroth we are the only TRUE PALADINS speaking of which by light be purged heatens! lux vult

You know dreanor are not azeroth. But first race holy ifused race were dreinais for sure

Not much into the lore but as per Warcraft 3 Uther was 1st paladin and since then I follow story.

First time draenie I have seen is helping Illadan during frozen throne.

Well blizzard changes their lore a lot but on Azeroth yes Uther The Lightbringer was the first real Paladin. And he was the one of the two who inspirired me to main one forever. My church is the field of battle. My strength is the holy light!

1 Like

Trolls came first. Started worshipping the Loa and created prelates. Clearly the Light-worshippers copied this to make knock-off “paladins”.

3 Likes

Then try to play dawn of kingdoms a warcraft 3 map. So far i’ve not seen a single troll prelate. which means you’re just lying.

Thats a single map; a small area on an entire world. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Then talk to the map maker about it. Until there’s a warcraft 3 map about it. As in star wars one said this. I object there is no proof!

There are no Jedi in Warcraft. Stay on target, man! Prelates came first! :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Anakin. Arthas. Obi won. Uther. Jaina. Padme.

Padme had no superpowers. Jaina would be Laia. The similarities do not quite fit. Illdian isn’t Jar Jar Binks

1 Like

You trolls are so weird you seem to think you know better then everyone when you don’t Just go back to your island and kiss your frogs.

None! The troll paladin is god tier!

3 Likes

No…you are aliens…you dont even belong on Azeroth. Go crash your ship into sun or something.

3 Likes

Our frogs give better tongue than you humans ever could!

3 Likes