Why are event items still restricted for transmog?

Hi there,

We can transmog legendaries (ashbringer etc), we can transmog bare chests, no shoulders, cloaks, helms, boots, gloves and bracers.

Yet we can’t transmog a witch hat, or a pumpkin on our head? Something we earned in game?

Can we please have these restrictions lifted at long last, it’s the only Blizzard game with such an odd restriction, we deserve this I feel. The items are only limited to obtain as it is already.

Let us transmog Event items all year round!

7 Likes

Same reason they have long cooldowns for toys even if its a 5 minute duration.

how would you react irl if you saw someone walking around in a full halloween party costume in the middle of june

in 2020? wouldn’t even notice tbh.

5 Likes

We’ve got yeti pyjama transmogs. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

fair enough, maybe that should be restricted to only after 8pm

1 Like

I think that it goes against the theme of these events, if they are just let loose all year long.

The fact that way too many would be dressed Christmas girls all year long would damage what little immersion the game has left.

I do however believe that not all the event specific items are over the top, they could use another glance, using some of them could be nice.

wholesome idea i must admit

1 Like

I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. I saw a Kul’tin male earlier with nothing but a thong on and a stick bow.

2 Likes

Two words:
Yeti Pajama

I rest my case

1 Like

did you inquire him about this peculiar choice of attire?

The more time passes, the more “holiday mogs” become perma.

1 Like

I /flirted with him, then he logged. :pensive:

1 Like

i would wonder why the f they woyuld celebrate halloween in my country

they don’t want us to run around like clown breaking immersion, imagine if people were allowed to wear a yeti onsie pajama all year aound… oh wait…

i dont get it

1 Like

american culture has been exported to virtually every corner of the world at this point, why would it surprise you?

1 Like

because halloween barely is celebrated in my country despite companies trying to push their products the last few years

ok, i assume you live in eastern europe or something?

nah still western, but besides some shops selling halloween stuff and maybe some themepark party at six flags, that would be halloween here.