Why are most players bad? šŸ§

Guys I think you are not understanding

People not kicking and not knowing how to do boss. You want me to invite in 15.

Go to cow spam topics and tell your friends to like. Donā€™t derail my topic please

2 Likes

You are saying I am that poster, just admit you are wrong.

Someone asked you to post on your main a few weeks ago, and that priest was the person who claimed to be you. Soā€¦ and you just upvoted your own post.

1 Like

Be selective of who you invite.

1 Like

Underrot sporecaller is a good example of people rage quitting, lead specifically put in his title know your sh*t.

Get to to sporecaller on a whim, upheaval goes out all dps stand in centre idle, 2nd one goes out, again all dps stand idle. Wonder why we wipe on festering harvest.

It was only a +10 but still you expect people how to perform tactics to a degree.

Anyway guy who was lead was a dps who stood idle, said healer was sh*t rage quit.

For some players who run m+ ignorance is Bliss :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I never trust people to actually clear them. If Iā€™m on my paladin, Iā€™m clearing all of them myself.

Check achievements mounts pets like that smart void elf. He isnā€™t me.

1 Like

On my huntard i wait for 2nd upheaval to go out if no one clears I pop turtle and potion of light foot and clear it all.

Well, either you, on that priest or a random person is admitting theyā€™re/youā€™re Benjamin.

I donā€™t care enough to know, just really weird behaviour if you are.

Maybe he is your friend for all I know

I donā€™t have friends. Donā€™t be silly :rofl:

1 Like

Because end game content in classic didnā€™t require more skill then the absolute most basic cognitive abilities?

ML +8 is harder then all of classics PvE content combined.

1 Like

I can be your friend

1 Like

Anyway OP 7-14 bracket probably the worst bracket for m+

1 Like

Ages ago I had an Underrot 3 key which a DH ruined by running away from the area with upheaval, wiping us several times. Eventually I got tired of explaining the tactics to him and left the group, depleting my key. The irony was that the Demon Hunter had completed higher Underrot keys previous to joining mineā€¦

It was the same in Classic - WotLK. You just werenā€™t playing as much with random people.

In general, most players have always been bad. Thereā€™s just been more and more incentive to play higher level content.

Thereā€™s been no Dungeonfinder pre WotLK.

Thereā€™s been no ā€œPremade Groupsā€ section comparable to now, pre MoP I believe?

Thereā€™s been no weekly m+ chests, pre Legion, and so on.

People have always spent time in this game without caring to learn how to play the game to its extents, because simply different people care about different things in this game.

Some people wanna go for the Rank 1 logs, some people wanna go for High M+ score and some people simply want to enjoy roleplaying. However, since the game offers easy access to just about anything, people sometimes simply try out things theyā€™ve never done before or do not care about actually learning.

So in general:

Why are people bad? Because they donā€™t care about becoming good. The game isnā€™t difficult enough for people who have the ambition to become good to not become good. Many people simply donā€™t care about it.

Why are bad people queueing into dungeons? Because they donā€™t know that theyā€™re bad, because they donā€™t compare themselves to others, or sometimes donā€™t even know about how to compare themselves to others.

And sometimes they just wanna have some casual fun in a low key. I mean letā€™s be honest, itā€™s a +8. Iā€™ve not seen a random +8 being formed in the past few weeks.

2 Likes

AND you answered the entire thread in one single sentence :clap:

1 Like

Probably carried through his higher one.

1 Like

Dunning Kruger something something not wanting to improve

Iā€™m bad because I canā€™t be bothered to learn the ins and outs of everything.

2 Likes